Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Nashville show was AMAZING,

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM

So this is my 5th show, seen them twice in Memphis, once in Little Rock, one in St. Louis, and now in Nashville.

This was without a doubt the best show I've seen. The place was PACKED and going nuts the whole time. Out of all the shows I've seen, I've never seen mosh pits going nuts during Voodoo. Normally that's a "chill" song where everyone is regaining energy, but last night was just nuts.

The boys seemed to be in a very good mood and having fun. They tweaked a few songs and extended them in a way I have not seen before, and during Whatever Sully got the whole ga floor moshing, and I do mean the whole floor!

I read on this forum that it was planned for Stained to close this show, so when I realized Godsmack was closing I completely lost it. During the St Louis show I got front row and center, right in front of Sully, so that show will always be special to me, but holy shit this show was just NUTS!! The best Godsmack show by far!!!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Nashville show was AMAZING,

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 12:44 PM

34 yrs old. Never seen a rock show in my life till just a couple of years ago.
    Seen Metallica, Ozzy, Avenged Sevenfold......with the exception of seeing Gus G. at the Ozzy concert, all of them pale in comparison. I ain't trying to blow sunshine up anyones aßß, This was the best show I have ever seen. PERIOD.