Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 9:02 AM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 5:12 PM

Great pics! Thanks for sharing

2. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 5:48 PM

great pictures better than mine in mine from syracuse
    i did get one good picture of thier tour bus.
    no one seems to want to share that picture lol

3. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 9:04 AM

"C."

4. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Mon, May 21, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Very nice pictures. I bet it was an electrifying show.

5. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:25 AM

Great pix! What kind of camera? My sis just gave me a Nikon.... will test it out June 27 at Aerosmith.
    "e"

6. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:35 AM

The first batch were taken with an HTC cellphone, and those posted afterwards were taken with a Vivitar Vivicam 9112. Can't wait to see what comes from the Aerosmith gig....I'm betting that you'll get awesome pics with the Nikon!
    "C."

7. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM

The first shot of Sully and Robbie in silhouette (with the light around Robbie's head) is damn cool. Any chance I can get a hi-res copy of it Craig?

8. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I know, they are great shots. I'm worried LOL for what I will take. I just suck with a camera LOL

Craig, they are amazing, they really are. Thanks for sharing...
    "e"

9. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Take a nice camera Elly,we wont nice pictures
    Look at this ones....bad cameras suck

I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

10. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 6:41 AM

Thanks everyone....it took time & used 2 different cellphones & of course the cam. These are the best of the bunch, and there are equal amounts that came out similar to the one Blagica just posted.

Elly...if time permits and funds aren't an issue, i'd recommend the Canon PowerShot A610 Digital Camera. You won't be disappointed one bit.....
    "C."

11. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 8:12 AM

My older sis is a tech junkie, has all the latest and greatest. I get her hand me downs lol. I've had a Sony and Cannon digital camera thanks to her and now I'll have a Nikon. I get first dibs on what she's got. I do well LOL.
    I've tried some dog shots with the Nikon and they are fab! Ha, just wait for Aerosmith... well that is when it's turned over to the b/f to record and snap shots... I'll be too busy singing and having a great time. He's ok to record and snap.
    "e"

12. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:10 AM

Lol...Your sister sounds like my dad used to be! He'd go on a spending spree, usually electronic gadgets, then pass down what he was replacing to either my brother or myself. No complaints here I might add....always real good loot!

Uh huh...let your b/f do the snappin' & recordin'....hope he doesn't make any mistakes, or life won't be the same again....haha! Gotta go...heading to job site to wrap it up, and on the way, will be a jammin' to my copy of Live and Inspired, I am...I am!!
    "C."

13. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM

ok, have to ask...what's with your pix lol?

And he did fabulous at Godsmack (don't read Razor) video'd 95% of the show...but that was with the Sony. Aerosmith SHOULD be amazing.

Have a good day at work.... long weekend so today will hopefully go by fast.
    "e"

14. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 9:26 AM

I thought I would answer your question regarding picture just posted, then it's off to work & put phone on charger. I get bored easily & have always liked stupid pics with a twist...as long as the twist represents me in one way or another. And since this is on FB...I found it fitting to post here...haha!

Hi Ho...Hi Ho...It's Off To Work I Go....

"C."

15. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:53 AM

LOL Elly. It's ok, I was only kidding. You can talk about Hamilton all you want. and I would love to see the video your bf shot.

16. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:12 PM

All videos and pictures are good,they have so much memories in them
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

17. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Just to be clear, I mean the video your bf shot of Godsmack in Hamilton.

18. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    Just to be clear, I mean the video your bf shot of Godsmack in Hamilton.

LMAO!!! only GS, that's all

i have it on the card thing... you know the little card thing... can i copy that? I could send you a copy then.
    "e"

19. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Yes, you can copy it if you have a card reader. Check the ports on your computer. Sometimes there's a slot built right into the side. If there's one the right size just jam "the little card thing" in and it should open as a file. If not, just gimme your address and I'll come hang out tonight with you and the bf. I'll wear clean socks. Promise.

20. Re: Mass Chaos - Binghamton Pictures

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:19 PM

elly wrote:
    My older sis is a tech junkie, has all the latest and greatest. I get her hand me downs lol. I've had a Sony and Cannon digital camera thanks to her and now I'll have a Nikon. I get first dibs on what she's got. I do well LOL.

That's funny. My brother's the tech junkie too and I've gotten a few hand me downs from him as well. Beats spending your own money, and you get some decent stuff to boot.