Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

house of blues myrtle beach

Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 9:03 PM

this was a killer show ,was my first godsmack concert,and they delivered,was down on vacation heard they were playing ,had to get tickets,the drummer just wore his kit out,reminded me of animal on the muppets,was suprised how calm the guitar player was,to be that heavy and so calm was amazing,sully kicked ass,the bass player delivered song after song,just a great show,being a old rocker I think my last concert was van halen back in 1984,thanks for the great show worth every penny

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: house of blues myrtle beach

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Great review !!!! I saw them last night for the 8th time and they always come through !!! You're exactly right about the mix of different styles of the band. Tony is very mellow but he kicks it out !!! Let Sully do that !!

2. Re: house of blues myrtle beach

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 5:08 PM

I was there and it was the best show I have ever seen! I did think that security was much too aggresive though. We almost got knocked down the steps several times. There is footage on YouTube of the kid stage diving. I had a great time and can hardly wait for the 2012 tour.
    Georgia

3. Re: house of blues myrtle beach

Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 8:35 PM

I was there as well and it was a spectacular show but they always are! Can't wait until they hit the road this year!