Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

hard rockin' in my hometown

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 1:03 AM

Hi fellow Godsmack fans, just wanna say how great the band was in bloomington Illinois eariler tonight! it's my first time seeing them live and they did such a superhotrockin' show!!! loved every minnete! they did all of my favorite songs (thank's for voodoo guys ;-) I thought it was so cool when Sully came out with his own drum kit and played while both drumkits went round in circles and they both played together! the place had great sound and the band was in good spirits and sully talked alot between songs and I agree with what he said about how it's important to keep the live shows alive and to go see bands live coz it's the wild feeling of being their together that makes it special - the beautiful rush! hope to see you again Godsmack > you rocked my world tonight!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: hard rockin' in my hometown

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:39 AM

Thank's everyone for the welcome! this is a cool site so I'll be hanging around I actually listened to all my Godsmack cd's the week leading up to the show to try and second guess which songs would be played and got alot right but they got so many "hits" so to play them all plus other choices from all the cd's it would be a pretty long concert! they did a nice hard tight set at my show and played the songs I pick as my favorites so it was perfect all around! my olny complaint was "no purple shirts" at the t-shirt table but I talked to the really nice guy their and he said I could get one online here but I was already planning that Patty > were you the girl with the red eyes I saw walking around?

2. Re: hard rockin' in my hometown

Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 10:50 PM

No that was me..
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: hard rockin' in my hometown

Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 5:16 AM

DG, you are something else....

LMAO....no that was me.......hehehe

voodootat....so glad you had an awesome time! yep, love the drum battle too
    "e"

4. Re: hard rockin' in my hometown

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 8:43 AM

godsmack rocked in mass at mayhem. excellent show.
    annette g.

5. MIA avatar MIA

Re: hard rockin' in my hometown

Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 1:07 PM

i bet in whatever... Sully said New York F*cking city.....get so god damn loud they can hear you in NY F* City.

we didnt' get that.....i wonder why???

glad you had a good time though. they do put on a hell of a show! nothing beats the drum battle...
    "e"