Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Las Vegas!!!

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Hello all, new to the message board so thought I'd start off by stating how excited I am to fly to Vegas from wa state to meet Godsmack. Wondering if anyone is opening for them and if not would Godsmack do a few more songs in their set being solo. Cant wait till april 29th hope to see some of you there.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 2:54 PM

i have look all over for this and i cant find an answer i wish i knew before i got down to vegas

2. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Godsmack posted a picture and link on facebook, hopefully that helps you.

3. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 12:03 PM

So is it just Godsmack tonight in Vegas? On the Palms website it says:

"Rock outfit Godsmack to perform a solo date at the Pearl on Sunday, April 29, 2012 at 8 p.m."

That would be cool if it was just them.

4. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Ok well here's the fresh in my mind ears ringing like crazy review of the badass vegas show!!!

The meet and greet was awesome, sully was very loose and singing random stuff like night rangers sister cristian and the rest of the guys were really friendly me and shannon even talked a little zombie movies stuff. Got my hat signed then went back through and got my pic taken with them.

The place was packed and they were the only act but who needed an opener with as much ass as they kicked, just song anfter song with awesome energy. Sully was very talkative with the crowd and there set list was extended a couple songs, an all around epicly badass concert and the wife even got a pick!

Set:
    Straight outta line
    realign
    awake
    the enemy
    forever shamed
    good day to die
    the oracle
    cryin like a bitch
    keep away (extended)
    speak
    love hate sex pain
    voodoo
    drum battle
    whatever

Encore:
    I stand alone

5. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Las Vegas!!!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 6:11 AM

hehe Night Ranger... I remember them. and started to hum..Sister Christian... lalala

Glad you had an awesome time... sounds like a great weekend. What better place then Vegas!
    "e"

6. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 6:26 AM

You got Realign, Forever Shamed and The Oracle all in one show. Nice! Best setlist of the tour so far.

7. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 7:00 AM

Very nice! Great setlist! I would have loved to just see them alone.
    Miss T

8. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 8:26 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    You got Realign, Forever Shamed and The Oracle all in one show. Nice! Best setlist of the tour so far.

They played all them when they were in Hamilton
    "e"

9. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Damn you to Hell.

10. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I have seen them live 4 times and they played the exact same set each time.

No Realign. No Oracle. No Keep Away

The show closest to my house that I miss because I have to work and they play 'em all.

WaSMacker..... what kind of merch did they have? Any new shirts, other than the Live & Inspired ones we've seen??

11. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:36 PM

They had a decent amount of merch, a baseball type tee, a shirt with all the dates and the logo from there stage background, key chains, hats, hoodies, none of it had staind on it from what I could see.

12. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Cool. The skull/sun backdrop is sick.

13. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    Damn you to Hell.

That's funny cause I KNOW i'm going there anyway.

Too bad you missed it... but next time....

call in sick...or vacation day.... it was on a Sunday....
    "e"

14. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I work in special events. Most of the time it allows me a lot of flexibility with my schedule but when we have a large-scale event I have no choice but to work. I knew I couldn't go to the Hamilton show from the moment they announced it. It turned out to be a good thing though 'cuz it kicked my ass and made me hit Dallas and Atlanta in advance to make up for it.

15. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Sounds good. Nice you can make up for it.
    "e"

16. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Just saw the pics posted for the vegas meet and greet, had an awsome time, love the backdrop

17. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:37 PM

So where are ya?

I noticed all the gals went to Sully's side, (don't blame them)
    Wonder if Robbie, Shannon and Tony think. oh here we go again...we're avoided.
    For those pix, i would have been between Sully and Robbie, arms around both.

And yes, very nice backdrop, way better then a plain wall.
    "e"

18. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 12:44 PM

I asked and she said she wanted to be by sully and even sully said he like the way it was working out with guys in the middle exept maybe the guy he said looked liked chuck liddel he seemed to really like that guy

19. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Oh, I'm very jealous of the background! Nice!
    Miss T

20. RE: Las Vegas!!!

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:23 AM

MistyA wrote:
    Oh, I'm very jealous of the background! Nice!
    Miss T

Yeah, that's pretty damn cool.