Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Another Animal - Fall Of Rome

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Does anyone know where i can legally download this song? It is not available on the UK Itunes store, i have found lots of sites offering a download of the song, but only if i subscribe to their site, but i am not sure i trust these sites!
"Peaceful journeys"

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Another Animal - Fall Of Rome

Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I looked around and didn't see anything trustworthy like you said.

Wonder if you could pop itunes a note to add it....
    "e"

2. Moderator

Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:34 PM

It never got released for download, it was suppose to though b/c I did the artwork for the single. I have to ask the guys when I see them what happened with that.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

3. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:55 AM

SB did you find anything?
    And GS Web Mis very cool to do the art work, very cool. Years down the road you can sit back and admire your work that everyone saw. (And I'm still saying vote elephant! :D) hehe. it's too cool that our pix can be on their CD, too cool.
    "e"

4. RE: Another Animal - Fall Of Rome

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 6:30 AM

Fall Of Rome is their best single yet.