Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

My work and some covers of Godsmack. ;)

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 8:00 AM

Hi again, I want to show you my ... work? This time my composition, and so I know that it is very similar to godsmack songs. ;) The rest of the information you have in the video description :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnEPLsTbdUI
On my channel there are also a few new covers Godsmack and certainly will continue to appear, so if you like them you can subscribe to me. I know this sounds like an advertisement, in all it's a bit of truth. ;) Sorry for the english: P

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: My work and some covers of Godsmack. ;)

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 8:51 AM

Wow, you played that? You play great! I'm always in awe of talented people, some have it some don't. You have it. And advertise away! Why not, let your talent be heard. Your English is fine, Razor an DG are proud lol.

2. Re: My work and some covers of Godsmack. ;)

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 9:34 AM

man you are good!
    I wanna be a drummer too
    " Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.."

3. Re: My work and some covers of Godsmack. ;)

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:29 AM

Thanks girls! ;)
    Elly, this is not all my English, but Google.

4. Re: My work and some covers of Godsmack. ;)

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 7:58 AM

I google!

Then you google well!

5. Re: My work and some covers of Godsmack. ;)

Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 8:04 AM

that where are you from???
    " Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. "

6. RE: My work and some covers of Godsmack. ;)

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Haha, I'm from Polish;)

7. Re: My work and some covers of Godsmack. ;)

Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Hi again ;) I bought new microphone (Shure-SM57) and I decided to make a some new covers. I have maaaany started projects, but unfinished. I sent on YouTube two made with new equipment. I think better is cover of Spiral and probably it's my best cover so far. ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAUKDxYPYtc
    Enjoy!