Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

5FDP!

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Finally saw Five Finger Death Punch for the first time this past Friday! The sound was a bit distorted, combination of the venue and the volume, but it was still great!
When the show was over, Ivan was in the area I was in (lounge area), and I chickened out in asking him for a picture! What the hell, Dawn?! I was off my game.

Replies to This Posting

1. BG avatar BG

Re: 5FDP!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 4:15 PM

New CD out July 23rd, the first of two in a double album. The 2nd due out in fall.

Fuck yea!

2. Re: 5FDP!

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I saw that too. Good news, new music to look forward to.

3. Re: 5FDP!

Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:06 PM

BG wrote:
    New CD out July 23rd, the first of two in a double album. The 2nd due out in fall.

Fuck yea!

That's just for me, you know. My birthday is the 22nd!

4. Re: 5FDP!

Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 4:44 PM

The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell Vol.1

or

The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell Vol.2

Which one is better?

5. Re: 5FDP!

Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I have them both, but honestly haven't listened to much of Volume 2 yet...do like the cover of "House of the Rising Son". When I'm on Volume 1 (currently have all 5 discs in my car changer), I go straight to "You"....another one they nailed for me! And of course, gotta love "Mama Said Knock You Out"!!

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?