Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Apt avatar Apt

Sully's suggestion to management 4 radio releases

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Some of ya'll must have read this tweet:

I want to suggest to management when they're all ready to hear we throw them up on line and let all of you decide which one is best 4 radio.

I gave it a quick search in these forums. I couldn't find a thing. So let's have it!

Does anybody have any thoughts? One thing I'd like to say is this is a really cool interactive production where the listeners and the fans have a say into what get's released.

I gave it a few minutes of time thinking about how they can get that done. Of course they could let up the songs for a short time on facebook/myspace music players as much as the music player on this website.

If they gather stats about what get's viewed the most. Then it's simple, the top 3 or 4 played songs within a week or two get's the radio release!

This should be really cool. If they broadcast online about this in myspcae/facebook/twitter a whole bunch of us are going to be playing the songs. Mind you if they put up a radio interview, an article in rolling stone or some other commercial mag about how they are making this album fan interactive. That could draw a lot of viewers and participants.

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.