Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:50 PM

OK, Test your memory and share your love of live music by listing 50 artists or bands you've seen in concert. List the first 50 acts that come into your head. Oh, and list the first concert you ever saw

1. Sammy Hagar, x 2, first show
2. Ratt
3. Bon Jovi
4. Poison
5. Aerosmith
6. David Lee Roth
7. Cinderella
8. Metallica x 2
9. Rush x 2
10. Faith No More
11. Dio
12. Accept
13. Vixen x 2
14. 38 Special
15. Tom Petty (not sure if he was w or w/o the Heartbreakers)
16. Yes
17. Chicago
18. The Guess Who x 2
19. Kenny Chesney x 2
20. Gretchen Wilson x 2
21. Anthrax x 2
22. Public Enemy
23. Uncle Kracker
24. Sepultura
25. Motley Crue x 2
26. Theory of a Deadman x 3
27. Black Stone Cherry
28. Drowning Pool
29. Godsmack x 3
30. Cheap Trick
31. REO Speedwagon
32. Fungo Mungo x ?
33. Red Hot Chili Peppers x 2
34. Primus x ?
35. Y&T x ?
36. B-52's
37. Violent Femmes
38. Beastie Boys w/Iggy Pop
39. Rascal Flatts
40. Montgomery Gentry
41. ZZ Top
42. Brooks and Dunn
43. Blue Oyster Cult
44. Joe Satriani
45. Transiberian Orchestra x 2
46. Wayne Newton (please don't ask)
47. Tony Orlando (see #46)
48. Guns & Roses
49. Blue Man Group
50. Jeff Dunham (does he count, he had Guitar Guy w/him?)
51. RuPaul
52. How the hell I managed to forget I was blessed enough to see the RAMONE'S is beyond me!!!
53. Testament x 2
54. L7
55. DRI
56. Van Zant
57. Pop Evil
58. Parlor Mob X 2
59. Adrenaline Mob
60. Isabelles Gift
61. Grind-AIC Tribute Band
62. Staind
63. Halestorm
64. Man Made Machine
65.Forbidden
66. Vio-Lence
67. VanZant
68. Filter
69. Buck Cherry
70. Collective Soul

'When you repeatedly take advantage of me, the only thought I get of you sickens me:

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I don't think they are lame.... lots would love to have them. And GS are probably afraid the gals will attack them.... sorry but i think Lemmy is safer
    "e"

2. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM

So true,who would like to stand next to Lemmy???
    Sully on the other hand doesn't feel safe with people on the stage...
    not just that he is smaller but girls love him more

3. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Well, I'm looking forward to meeting a legend, not really worried about whether he is cuter than Erna or not.... ha.

4. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 1:58 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    makes the GS lithograph and bandana seem even more lame (and it was pretty damn lame to begin with). so jealous of you.....

"find yourself and lose it at the rock show"

Not cheap though.... but worth every dime..

5. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM

and they don't have to give that stuff away.... i'd be happier with that then Lemmy...sorry I know it's not a who's cuter thing but I'd rather be on stage with GS...Tony..Robbie..anyday. Last concert, Sully was pulling up fans for I stand alone. That was kinda cool. I guess it would be the same for me...on stage with Peter Frampton...my legend... Although I'd still marry him today... LMAO!!
    "e"

6. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM

elly wrote:
    and they don't have to give that stuff away.... i'd be happier with that then Lemmy...sorry I know it's not a who's cuter thing but I'd rather be on stage with GS...Tony..Robbie..anyday. Last concert, Sully was pulling up fans for I stand alone. That was kinda cool. I guess it would be the same for me...on stage with Peter Frampton...my legend... Although I'd still marry him today... LMAO!!
    "e"

Frampton is great as well, and as far as marrying..... Nancy Wilson is my gal...

7. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:12 PM

ahh, Heart.... fabulous gals! love them. I'd go for Stevie Nicks. Just love her too
    "e"

8. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 3:32 PM

boy, did this thread ever get hijacked away from Georgia's original topic.

p.s. Lemmy is waaaaaaaaay cuter!

9. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Hardly waiting to see James Heatfield.He is my second favorite.He is so sexy

10. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM

razor_wire wrote:

man did it ever. cute?, godsmack, motorhead... words that just dont mesh.

11. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 5:08 AM

razor_wire wrote:

LOL!! I'll try to pull it back a little, hahaha.

Every time I have ever seen Kenny Chesney (way cuter than Lemmy, but not Sully!) he has spent 30 minutes easy at the edge of the stage signing and taking pics with fans,
    Georgia

12. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:03 AM

That's pretty cool and yeah, lets' get off the topic of Lemmy.

I'll name the important... AEROSMITH... a trillion times lol. Can't say they were all good shows but I try to see them yearly. This year Cheap Trick is opening up.... oh joy LOL but i've seen them before... years ago. I want you to want me....
    I might see Rush this year, never seen them before...which is weird cause i like them a lot.
    You know, tickets are so darn expensive it's not like you can see everyone you want.... well you can if you don't have a lot of bills and debt lol
    I've seen Alice in Chains...but damn it, not with Layne. They were ok, I can say I've seen them and I don't think I'd see them again.
    Godsmack and Sully's Avalon...yep would see them again for sure...with the M&G.
    Saw the Black Crowes... love them. A bunch of others, Van Halen, with DLR and Sammy opened up for Aerosmith last year so I felt like I saw VH with Sammy as he sang some of their songs.
    This year will be Aerosmith... yep, June 27, I have my tickets! and IF Godsmack visit their neighbours in Canada again I'll be going. I think that is it for this year.
    We are planning a trip to Vegas and I'd for sure have to see a Criss Angel show, screw the gambling...hoping for Nov - ish. or early next year. Depends when the $$ adds up LOL
    "e"

13. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I woke up in a cold sweat last night after realizing I'd neglected to include Siouxsie & The Banshees on my list.

Elly, did you see Aerosmith with Skid Row at the Skydome in the early 90's? Maybe we were at the same show?

14. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 3:21 PM

I saw Aerosmith 100 years ago and I can't even remember who opened show for them, I'm going to have to dig up my stub album and see if it's on the ticket. I remember they were fantastic though.

If you have the opportunity to see Rush you should go, they are amazing live.
    Georgia

15. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I can't believe that I've never seen Rush, and I even live in the same city as them. You may have just swayed me to buy tickets for their show here this October. Wanna come with Georgia?

16. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 4:10 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    I can't believe that I've never seen Rush, and I even live in the same city as them. You may have just swayed me to buy tickets for their show here this October. Wanna come with Georgia?

Wow, they will be here in October also! How cold is it there in Oct? I cry and get semi-homicidal if it's below 80 degrees

I strongly suggest paying whatever the best possible seats will cost, you will really want to be able to see and not just hear, especially when Neil does his thing. I hope to go and take my son, him being 18 and we don't know how many opportunities he will have to see them. Good seats here are $148 if I remember right.
    Georgia

17. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 4:35 PM

Georgia wrote:
    How cold is it there in Oct? I cry and get semi-homicidal if it's below 80 degrees

A typical October day here is between 7 and 14 celsius, which in Yankee Fahrenheit translates to between 44 and 57 degrees. There would surely be crying and possibly manslaughter.

18. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 7:03 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    Georgia wrote:
    How cold is it there in Oct? I cry and get semi-homicidal if it's below 80 degrees

A typical October day here is between 7 and 14 celsius, which in Yankee Fahrenheit translates to between 44 and 57 degrees. There would surely be crying and possibly manslaughter.

Hmmmmmm. You might have to come on down to South Kakalaki! :)
    Georgia

19. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Ill give it a go, but there are A LOT of foggy things I cant remember, which might be a good thing...........

Candlebox (and Im not proud I have to say)
    Seven Mary Three
    Pearl Jam
    Tonic
    Joydrop
    Godsmack (cant remember how many times)
    Metallica
    Rob Zombie
    Young the Giant (I was desperate for a concert)
    Poison
    Ratt
    Skid Row
    Disturbed
    Lacuna Coil
    Avenge Sevenfold
    Barenaked Ladies
    Limp Bizkit
    DMX
    Stone Temple Pilots
    Three Days Grace
    Theory of a Deadman
    Seether

Will continue/edit when I remember more.......................
    Jenni :)

'Life's Tough, Get A Helmet!!"

20. RE: Who's seen who else? Lets have some fun!

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 3:53 PM

JRock wrote:
    Ill give it a go, but there are A LOT of foggy things I cant remember, which might be a good thing...........

Young the Giant (I was desperate for a concert)

Will continue/edit when I remember more.......................
    Jenni :)

'Life's Tough, Get A Helmet!!"

So glad to know I'm not the only one who will go see almost anyone for some live music!!!! :)
    Georgia