Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

*Guys with long hair*

Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 3:30 PM

How do you recognize a true metalhead??
Should they all have long hairs?
I mean I like that but I have some adorable guys with short hair and they look so good.
Tell me if I'm wrong

When I'm good I'm very good BUT when I'm bad I'm better

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 2:08 AM

something like this?!

just let it be....

2. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 4:14 AM

[Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]

3. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I like James better with short hair. Do you remember the big uproar it caused when the Metallica boys all cut their hair??

Not having a "rocker/metal chick" look on a daily basis, I know it's nothing about the look. When people find out what type of music I prefer they are usually shocked. This usually takes place in my office, and then I ask them: should I come to work dressed like I'm going to a rock show or should I keep my professional attire while in the workplace?

As long as the hair is in somewhat of a style, I still love it long. Take Nikki Sixx, he went short many years ago and it just didn't work for him. I love his style now. But on the flip side, I see pics of Sully back in his younger days and the long hair wasn't for him.

I think it just depends on the person. Some can pull off the long look, while others need to keep it short. Goes the same for us ladies, too! I've always heard that older women should not have long hair, but I personally HATE my hair short (was made to wear it very boy-short when I was in middle school, still have not recovered).

4. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I love James and Sully the way the are now.
    Short hair look better for both of them.
    Specially on the first photos that I posted.They are so sexy.
    James look sweet with long hair too but for Sully and his curls..
    I love our man the way he is now.
    He is so getting better with the years

I don't have the "rocker/metal chick" look too. Somehow that look doesn't fit to my face...
    Sully

5. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:55 AM

MarleyBlue wrote:

I see pics of Sully back in his younger days and the long hair wasn't for him. ).

Agreed, he looks just fine with short hair.

MarleyBlue wrote:
    but I personally HATE my hair short (was made to wear it very boy-short when I was in middle school, still have not recovered).

I think we all have memories that take time to recover from.

6. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:20 AM

I had to add that when I was in high school so 14-15 years old I god the same haircut as Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys....I'm so happy that I don't have any picture to remind me on that....

so without a prove I can delete this post and nobody will know

7. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 5:41 PM

My guy has long hair... I personally like having at least enough to hold onto. But as for Sully I def prefer him with short hair, you can see all of that beautiful face. I like Shannon with long hair, it fits him, but I can't picture Tony with long hair but it doesn't matter because he is perfect looking now. He has this whole smoking hot college professor thing going on that makes me nuts
    Georgia

8. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Blagica wrote:
    I had to add that when I was in high school so 14-15 years old I god the same haircut as Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys....I'm so happy that I don't have any picture to remind me on that....

so without a prove I can delete this post and nobody will know
    [Out of my mind? Back in five minutes.]

LOL Blagica! There is also no proof of my 80's bleached blonde BIG BIG Vince Neil hair. Hair that could have gone up in flames to close to a lighter or candle and felt like straw.
    Georgia

9. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 3:46 PM

My husband has long, dark brown, shoulder length hair and I wouldn't have it any other way. : )
    Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex. Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects. (Natural Science, Permanent Waves, RUSH.

Well behaved women rarely make history.

www.nami.org

10. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I prefer long hair on guys in general whether in a band or not. Just nice to have sexy hair to hold on to!! I think Sully looks great no matter what but I do miss his hair when it was a bit longer; same with James. Dave Mustaine has maintained his long hair; can anyone picture him with short hair now??

11. Re: *Guys with long hair*

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I used to like boys with log hair,but when I see James and Sully,WOW
    I love them better the way they are now!!!
    some people are getting older so pretty
    "Come lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear"