Please let us know if you see a good movie or even if it sucked, or if you want to know if a movie is worth watching...ect.
Replies to This Posting
Holy movie-fest lol
I watched 6 movies in the past few days.
To watch free was worth it, none except Dallas Buyers Club were worth paying for.
The Secret life of Walter Mitty – Ben Stiller
- Not bad, funny moments, weird moments.
- Finding slide 25 to be on the cover of Life magazine. He zones out lol a few times.
- A good watch 6/10
- Was surprised I didn’t mind watching it.
Dallas Buyers Club – Matthew McConaughey, Jared Leto
- Great movie, based on real life. Glad things have improved years later. I couldn’t believe the weight they lost for this movie, wow, they were perfect looking, but if you were paid lots of $$$ it would be easy to shed the pounds. Matthew was fabulous and Jared was amazing, he did a great job, hehe. You can see why they won those awards. A great movie, I would recommend it. 10/10
- HIV, bull riding, finding the drugs to bring back to US
- I hated this movie, why did I watch it all??? It was horrible, just didn’t like it. 1/10
Jobs – Ashton Kutcher
- Ashton was really good, a good movie, a good watch 7/10
- Steve Jobs and Apple
Runner Runner – Justin Timberlake, Ben Affleck
- Umm it was ok, not my fav but a good watch.
- On line gambling, fixed. 6/10
The Wolf of Wall Street – Leonardo Dicaprio
- Holy crap this was a long ass movie… too long but I made it through it. – 180 minutes
- T&A, money, drugs.
- I hated the part where he took his little daughter, put her in the car and wanted to leave with her, smacked the car. She was ok but I was ticked he tried to leave. 5/10 only cause it was so long…zoned out a few times lol.
So there are my short reviews lol. Dallas Buyers Club was my fav. Jared was great in the role, perfect lol
That's a lot of movies. I haven't watched any of them.
Your review of American Hustle was certainly quite glowing.
If Elly loses her job, I think she'll have one as a movie reviewer. I only saw Runner Runner, a little slow and boring.
I have more movies to watch - Lone survivor, Prisoners, Hours, 12 years a slave...
just not in the mood, kinda movie'd out but i'll review once I've watched them.
ahh a boob movie, nothing better for the guys lol
Did see Dallas Buyers Club, about a week before the Oscars...two very well deserved awards for Matthew & Jared. Great movie.
Watched "Broken City" with Mark Wahlberg this weekend (well, I watched it with Todd, Mark was in the movie ). I liked it, didn't love it, but it was Mark so I was happy. When it was over, we switched over to "Pain & Gain" which we had already seen, but we made it a Wahlberg night (ah, if only!). Here's a little trivia for you...my greyts are related to the greyhound in the movie; both 1/2 cousins, connected by a hound named HB's Commander (great-grandfather to all three!)
Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?
Cool... 1/2 cousins....
Total agreement with DBC, loved Jared's role, he was awesome, how cute was he at the Oscars... Ellen's selfie and he gets part in lol. I was amazed at the weight they lost for it.
Thanks for Broken City.... I have that to watch....maybe I won't lol
I finally watched... We bought a zoo. Matt Damon. It was on TV and I really wanted to see it when it came out. Total family movie but I liked it. Comedy/Drama, not everyone's cup of tea but I liked it. Only let down was no elephants, but there were lions, tigers and bears... oh my. A cute movie, true story.
It tells the story of Benjamin Mee and his family who purchase a dilapidated zoo and take on the challenge of preparing the zoo for its reopening to the public.
hey.... elephants are coming....