Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:55 AM

ha, I have burgundy hair so I win

2. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:55 AM

mine is greasier. that's gotta count for something.

#FreeRandyBlythe

3. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:56 AM

and aren't you painting a nice pix lol

4. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 7:58 AM

um how often do you wash it? lol

5. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:02 AM

more often than the sheepdog does.

#FreeRandyBlythe

6. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:02 AM

oh god, so like once a week?

7. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:07 AM

nah, I shower daily. I'm just messin' with ya. if you were cooler than me you would have known that.

#FreeRandyBlythe

8. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Just cuz you shower does not mean you wash your hair. I am cooler. Wanna arm wrestle?

9. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:19 AM

you're a hot chick that likes metal, rides dirt bikes and has a Boston accent. I'm not an idiot. I know when I've been out-cooled.

#FreeRandyBlythe

10. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I knew you wouldnt wanna arm wrestle. lol

11. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM

had I bought tix to the MA show I'd totally lob some gum in your cool hair.

#FreeRandyBlythe

12. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Ya know, that happened to me in school once and the kid ran from me after. Fckin pissed!

13. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:07 AM

wasn't me. I wouldn't run.

#FreeRandyBlythe

14. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Good.... I wouldnt want you too.

15. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:31 AM

the decision to do Chicago over Boston was probably 52% to 48%. Boston was cheaper and cuts 4 hours off the drive after Virginia, but Chicago has an ex-girlfriend and better coasters. would have been pretty cool if we'd ended up at the same show.

#FreeRandyBlythe

16. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Yes, but not if you threw gum in my hair..lol.

17. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Have you been to Six Flags NE?

they have Batman Dark Night and a few other good ones.

18. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:00 AM
  19. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I've not been to that park yet. It was one of several reasons I was considering Boston. Funny thing is, Goliath was relocated from Magic Mountain in California (It was called Deja Vu). I already rode it 2 years ago there. and yeah, it was amazing. The Bizarro coaster (used to be called Superman) is the draw for me at that park.

#FreeRandyBlythe

20. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:16 AM

it hasn't been officially announced yet, but Six Flags New England got approval a couple of days ago to build a world record breaking Star Flyer for next year.

410 feet tall and you dangle from a tiny little chain.

like this... except more than twice as tall:

#FreeRandyBlythe