Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:43 AM

F*CK THAT ^

2. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I'm glad I waited to go now. It's on my hit list for next summer, along with the wooden coaster being built in Missouri that will go upside down 3 times. seriously, I love America. You guys will build just about anything.

#FreeRandyBlythe

3. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:12 AM

I know we rock.

4. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:16 AM

gotta fly, the boss is coming in 15 minutes.

#FreeRandyBlythe

5. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Oh snap better do some work.....

6. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:40 PM

And I am left alone...all by myself.

7. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:43 PM

my boss left 3 minutes ago. ugh. all I could think about the whole time was "I bet people are talking about cars and posting pictures of people with caved in heads and rancid teeth."

#FreeRandyBlythe

8. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM

OMG LOL you crack me up..for real.

9. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 12:54 PM

and it's almost time to go now.

#FreeRandyBlythe

10. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Don't leave me here!

11. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM

ummmmm, tough shit. got stuff to do.

maƱana...

#FreeRandyBlythe

12. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Fine F*ck ya then.

13. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 6:50 AM

just checking in... heading out to do site inspections today. Kinda cool. I'm going to map out an old Victorian-era theatre that no one has been inside for close to 100 years. I love this part of my job.

#FreeRandyBlythe

14. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 6:58 AM

not that it matters, but I noticed that "Graspop Metal" from 6 weeks ago is now the last thread posted in the "Show Review" forum. The "Halestorm" thread has disappeared. again, not that it matters. Just an observation.

#FreeRandyBlythe

15. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 7:06 AM

cool, its probably haunted.

Yeah, I noticed there was some threads missing, were we bad in them or something?

Have a great day sunshine..lol

16. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:01 AM

Ok this is supposed to be a party and no one is here...wtf.

17. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I'm in the office today so a lot of eyes.

I'm pretty sure Razor said he was golfing with Todd today.

18. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM

Yeah that is what he said........Thanks Razor.

19. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:28 AM

Yeah I was totally golfing with Todd yesterday. Kicked his ass too. And you should see his knobby little knees in a pair of plaid shorts. What a loser.

Breaking News: Randy Blythe Released From Prison!

Whoo Hoo!!!

20. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 6:31 AM

YAY!!
    great news for a Friday