Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:30 AM

in what order?

2. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Good grief, I wasn't asking you Danno.

3. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Two more than a handful then a lil dab.

4. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:33 AM

you still owe me 291 words. GO!

5. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:33 AM

razor_wire wrote:

LOL this was just too funny
    "Sex-Pain"

6. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:35 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    you still owe me 291 words. GO!

No I am illiterate..memba?

7. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:36 AM

that's ok, I can sift through your babytalk and glean the important details.

8. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:38 AM

my question was for Elly.... obviously

razor_wire wrote:

9. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    that's ok, I can sift through your babytalk and glean the important details.

watch it numb nuts.

10. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM

is this still for scientific purpose?

"Sex-Pain"

11. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:41 AM

SC.. ? Do something! Don't let razor punk me like this.....

12. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:41 AM

and on that note.... lunchtime!

13. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM

yeah, on the phone..lunchtime...always an excuse..haha

14. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM

And leave the Bellicosity at Taco bell................ haha

Ladies he is gone for a while... its just us.

razor_wire wrote:
    and on that note.... lunchtime!

15. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:47 AM

but just in case u dont.. im switching my avatar into military battle mode...

16. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I still see your g/f on Razor

17. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM

we want lunch too!

"Sex-Pain"

18. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM

***nudging Stang to check out the What are the chances thread.

19. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I hate you.

20. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM

[Elly is that really you???
    OMG I think that aliens have kidnapped Elly....
    "Sex-Pain"