Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

So I won.....

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:45 AM

I just got this email...

If you’re getting this email…it’s because you scored a pair of tickets to see Mayhem Fest tomorrow at the Comcast Center!!!!

We’re open tonight till 5:30…and we open tomorrow at 9:00 AM. So come get your tickets!! (P.S. our address is in my “electronic signature” below).

Here’s the legal crap:

You MUST come in person to pick up your tickets.

Tickets can not be transferred to another person.

You must have a valid form of ID to claim your tickets.

Upon arrival, you will be asked to fill out a prize release form and a W-9 (for the state of Rhode Island…although you will not be taxed if you win less than $600 worth of prizes this year).

We’ll hold on to your prize for 30 days…then it will be given to another entrant.

Office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM

Jenn Dower

94HJY Mid Day Host & Other Stuff Too

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: So I won.....

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 7:00 AM

They same thing happened to me a couple of years ago with a Sully show. I won tickets, and they emailed me 1 hour before the show. I was a 3 hour drive away. And they KNEW this because I had to put in where I was located for the contest. Sadly, I could go unless I had my own personal helicopter....
    Anyone see the size of that gawd dayum chicken???