Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Just for Elly

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 2:46 PM

Gods honest truth. I was at working today testing new positions for a code upgrade we are taking and found this test patient in our non-prod domain.
Georgia

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Just for Elly

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 6:33 AM

LMAO!! too funny. And you were laughing trying to explain to your co-workers why!!!

2. Re: Just for Elly

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:05 AM

LOL
    "Love-Sex-Pain"

3. Re: Just for Elly

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Oh yeah! I was stumbling because I was laughing so hard.. 'There's Godsmack, and this girl, and the elephant got autographed, and, and, and,.... It was too ramdom to not be hysterical :) What are the odds? LOL
    Georgia

4. Re: Just for Elly

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 8:57 AM

LOL. I'm glad our company doesn't use that system LMAO!!! Can you imagine? Total Random...or is it??? Paranormal .... ahhhhhh Don't forget me, I will make sure you don't. HAHAHAHAHAHA

5. Re: Just for Elly

Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 2:23 PM

Well the system has several domains for building, testing etc. So when we take code someone has to create fake test patients for us to test on... Polly Polywog, Rocky Racoon, etc. And Ellie Elephant!!! LOL
    Georgia

6. Re: Just for Elly

Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:21 AM

ellie elephant... true in so many ways...

Sorry just reading some of the old posts and having a laugh

7. Re: Just for Elly

Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 12:50 AM

hi Elly