Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

I just......

Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM Popular

ate a sugar cookie.

What did you guys just do? Please refrain from informing us of bowel movements and such. cough Razor

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: I just......

Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 5:11 PM

I just sparked a joint in Haight-Ashbury with my new best friend 'Sunny'.

2. Re: I just......

Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 3:20 PM

I just hear the sirens headed over there. Glad you are enjoying your time

3. Re: I just......

Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 8:41 PM

I just... woo fuckin' hooooo USA, USA, USA.... 2 bottles of wine, a bag of dank and an entire bottle of peach schnapps with fireworks blowing shit up off the golden gate red white and blue bridge USA, USA, USA muthafuckin America Fuck Yeah... !

4. Re: I just......

Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 9:19 AM

I just can't imagine ever wanting to drink peach schnapps again. Urp

5. Re: I just......

Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 4:21 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    I just can't imagine ever wanting to drink peach schnapps again. Urp

Haha I was just reminded of 18 and a bottle
    Ewwww
    I just think he's having the best vacation lol

6. Re: I just......

Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 7:00 PM

I just finished a 7 hour drive from camping in the mountains of Seqouia National Park to the most awesome desert cabin adjacent to the entrance of Joshua Tree National Park. This is the first time in 4 days I've had internet or cell service. Remind me to tell ya'll about the black bear I encountered in Sequoia.

7. Re: I just......

Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 6:23 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    I just... woo fuckin' hooooo USA, USA, USA.... 2 bottles of wine, a bag of dank and an entire bottle of peach schnapps with fireworks blowing shit up off the golden gate red white and blue bridge USA, USA, USA muthafuckin America Fuck Yeah... !

Whoa! someones having some fun,

8. BG avatar BG

Re: I just......

Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 8:50 AM

I just watched the webisode 1 on the making of 1000hp

9. Re: I just......

Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 11:06 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    I just finished a 7 hour drive from camping in the mountains of Seqouia National Park to the most awesome desert cabin adjacent to the entrance of Joshua Tree National Park. This is the first time in 4 days I've had internet or cell service. Remind me to tell ya'll about the black bear I encountered in Sequoia.

I just wonder about the bear.

And I just watched it too BG

10. Re: I just......

Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 5:43 PM

I just pumped up my inflatable pool recliner with dual beer holders. It's 109 degrees right now in Arizona.

11. Re: I just......

Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 7:34 PM

I just think he should have another drink for those of us not on an amazing vacation

Jealous......yep.....me

12. Re: I just......

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 11:58 AM

I just woke up... at NOON... because I'm on vacation and I can sleep as much as I want.

13. Re: I just......

Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 2:49 PM

I just don't know if I like him anymore

14. Re: I just......

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 12:30 PM

I just wish I'd had my camera ready when Rick suddenly appeared on the roof of our rented house wearing pink lady panties, a pair of flippers and my Lamb Of God hoodie... screamed "I AM A GOLDEN GOD"... then barely made a running leap off the roof, over a 14' cactus and into the pool... while holding a bottle of tequila. That was funny shit.

15. Re: I just......

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:06 PM

I just think that Rick should have put the cap on the bottle before he jumped.

16. Re: I just......

Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:09 PM

I just discovered that my Lamb Of God hoodie has sunk to the bottom of the pool.

17. Re: I just......

Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:45 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    I just think that Rick should have put the cap on the bottle before he jumped.

Now I just think they drank the pool water :P

18. Re: I just......

Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:47 AM

I just wish I could live here forever.

19. Re: I just......

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 10:16 AM

I just think you could, teleworker lol, Dial in...

20. Re: I just......

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:55 AM

I just packed up my shit and got ready for the drive to Flagstaff. Staying there for one night (or in Sedona... whatever I decide on the fly) then driving through Utah to a remote cabin on the North rim of the Grand Canyon. Probably wont have internet or phone service for several days.