Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Razr and Elly

Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:09 AM

We need for ya'll to check in please. Must know that everyone is ok.

Love ya, mean it.

Us
Georgia

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Razr and Elly

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Plumber, No. But they had someone come in and replace a washing machine, and something didn't go right. A puddle in my dining room proves it...

2. Re: Razr and Elly

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 9:45 AM

That sucks big time. Have him come down and clean it! But at least it's just a puddle and not a flooded place like NY or NJ. Saw one pix where the side was pulled off a building, it looked like a doll house.

3. Re: Razr and Elly

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I never had a doll house.....
    "Come lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear"

4. Re: Razr and Elly

Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Nelly and I were into Barbie, we had barbie everything, townhouse, a ranch house, campers, horses, corvettes, you name it lol we had it.

5. Re: Razr and Elly

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:21 PM

that is so great what was your favorite doll???
    do you know that now they have pregnant teen Barbie?

6. Re: Razr and Elly

Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I liked Skipper. We used to have a doll - she came with a grocery cart and a shelf of food, in her hand was a magnet and you held it up against the food and it grabbed it as the food stuff had magnets too. Then you press her back and she lets go of the food into the cart. It was so much fun. We played with that for hours LOL

7. Re: Razr and Elly

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM

did you played more with dolls or with guns and cars?