Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

ELLY!!

Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Why do you go all incognito on us? You can run, but you can't hide!

(so I'm getting ready to post this and can barely see the letters that I need to type in to complete the post...they've got scribbles all over them. Maybe when you hit X amount of posts and you're considered trustworthy they will go away??)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: ELLY!!

Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 6:25 PM

Hi Elly,

Where can I see pixs of your tats?

I've kind of designed one for me but it will be a while before I get it done. I lost my favorite horse last week as the result of a spinal injury. Heartbreaking to say the least, we did what we could, but without many thousands of dollars we couldn't take her for diagnostics and maybe surgery, if it would have helped even.

I'm not a great artist or anything and the person who does the ink will have some artistic freedom, but basically it's a pix of my horse with the tribal sun as part of her mane. I'll never quite get over losing her, especially since she was only 12 and very much in her prime. I think the tattoo would be a cool tribute.

Lisa

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: ELLY!!

Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:41 AM

OMG, sorry i'm replying late. i'm so sorry for your loss!! I could say, smile for the memories, yadda yadda yadda but i know how it feels to lose a pet. My beloved Rodney( woof woof) was 14 when i had to put him down, Crap it hurts like hell. As time goes on the hurt is less. You know it's been almost 3 years and i still miss him.

my tatt......i got his dog collar done, i love it....the new ones i got in Aug..when this post started lol. i got an elephant by Rodney's dog collar. (cause elephants never forget and i like elephants) and Karma ambigram....Karma..what goes around comes around.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/681/karmatattooaug252011.jpg

no matter how you look at it, you see the word Karma. upside down, forwards etc etc
    "e"