Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

SPORCLE

Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 11:01 AM

I love the trivia/game site Sporcle. A local DJ got me hooked on it; they play a game every afternoon. I play it at home and when I need a 2-5 minute break from my work, I'll go to the site and work my brain. Went on just a little bit ago....THEY HAVE BLOCKED ME!!! Arggghhhh!!!!

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: SPORCLE

Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Never heard of it, wondering why they would block you? Were you too good?

2. Re: SPORCLE

Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 9:13 AM

The website didn't block me, IT at work did. Most likely that means I was not the only one visiting the site. Once they see a non-work related site heavily visited, they block us from going there. Can't get on FB or YouTube at the office...local radio station either, but that's because they have so many 3/4 naked chickies on their site that it falls into the "adult entertainment" category.

If you like random and often times useless trivia, it's a fun site to visit.

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

3. Re: SPORCLE

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Spork

4. Re: SPORCLE

Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 9:08 AM

^ lol

5. Re: SPORCLE

Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I MISS MY SPORCLE!!!