Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Speaker Phones

Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I hate when people consistently use the speaker on their phones, rather than picking up the damned thing. I can't stand it anywhere, but in the office it is just plain rude.

I've got this guy that moved into our area about two months ago and I could probably count on ONE hand the number of times he's actually picked up his phone. I'm tired of hearing his frickin' conversations...and people still don't get it....you DON'T HAVE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE USING THE SPEAKER!!!!!!! You're disrupting the entire frickin' office.

No one gives two shits about what you're discussing. He does this even when he's berating people, which happens a lot, because he thinks it makes him look good to do that. News flash: WE DON'T CARE AND ARE NOT IMPRESSED.

I am so frickin' over this. I am screaming in my head right now.

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

Replies to This Posting

1. There is nothing to display yet, check back soon.