Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

HELLO FRIENDS!!

Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 1:55 PM

I have not forgotten about the gang here! Hope all is well with everyone!

In my evenings at home, I spend time on FB, but I know a lot of the group here isn't there. Might be a good thing with some of the madness we've had going on.

It's December 11th (Holy Crap! I just remembered it's NIKKI's birthday!) and I am coming to the full realization that my streak of seeing The Boys at least once a year since 2003 is coming to an end.

All day I've been seeing the date and trying to remember why it stands out to me! Mr Sixx is 55 today.

Toodles for now!

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: HELLO FRIENDS!!

Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 5:32 AM

Who's Nikki?
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

2. Re: HELLO FRIENDS!!

Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 9:18 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    Who's Nikki?

If you didn't focus all your attention on being a smart ass it would have been obvious.

3. Re: HELLO FRIENDS!!

Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Who's Nikki?
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

4. Re: HELLO FRIENDS!!

Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Ugh...I know I'm just asking for trouble by replying! I was referring to Nikki Sixx; don't care if you don't like him, but don't tell me you don't know who he is.

It's a good thing I've grown to like you over the years.

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

5. Re: HELLO FRIENDS!!

Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I wasn't aware you were referring to him. His name isn't something that ever crosses my lips so yeah wasn't intending to be a jerk.

Lick my nuts, r.w.

6. Re: HELLO FRIENDS!!

Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 6:38 AM

mmmmmmmm salty.

7. Re: HELLO FRIENDS!!

Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:09 AM

That sucks that your streak ended. It was a good run.