Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Final BCS Championship Game ~ GO NOLES!!!

Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Tonight is the final game for the BCS Championship, next year they go to a playoff system.
FSU played in the 1st three BCS Champ games (won the 2nd one), so it's only fitting that they bookend this series.

GO NOLES!!

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Final BCS Championship Game ~ GO NOLES!!!

Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:48 AM

Buttered Children Surfing?
    ** http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/ **

2. Re: Final BCS Championship Game ~ GO NOLES!!!

Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Oh sorry, I forgot we had foreigners on this site! (settle down folks, just a joke).

BCS is Bowl Championship Series, the top team in college football. The Noles are the Seminoles of Florida State.

I was trying to come up with something clever for BCS ~ how about Boo Canadian Snarky?

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?

3. Re: Final BCS Championship Game ~ GO NOLES!!!

Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 12:48 PM

I like bowling, and football. Soccer.
    ** http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/ **

4. Re: Final BCS Championship Game ~ GO NOLES!!!

Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 10:11 AM

WOO-HOO!! NATIONAL CHAMPS! UNDEFEATED, UNCONQUERED FOR 2013 SEASON!

I've never been able to get into Football/Soccer...a lot of my friends are fiends for the game. I did work in Orlando during the 1994 World Cup; the hotel I worked at was a host hotel for fans (not any teams though). Those people were NUTS! We went to a couple gathering/pep rallies and couldn't get over the frenzy.

I definitely prefer American football, college and pro, and hockey...LOVE hockey!

5. Re: Final BCS Championship Game ~ GO NOLES!!!

Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 10:59 AM