Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Hobbies

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:35 PM

What do you do for fun , entertainment or to pass the time - besides blog blog blog lol.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Hobbies

Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 6:39 AM

camping, kayaking and concerts in the summer, and pond hockey and concerts in the winter.

2. Re: Hobbies

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 5:57 PM

cooking and eating my friends, food

3. RE: Hobbies

Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 9:03 PM

Eating your friends eh Hannable lmao good deal shane im sure not many will share that hobby hahaha unlessss.....

4. Re: Hobbies

Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 10:58 PM

I meant friends' like friendses food... but phones arent good for using godsmack.com im bad with puncatuation anyhow. hahahahah eating my friends hahahahaha

5. Re: Hobbies

Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 5:40 AM

EAT ME! Bwahahahaha
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

6. Re: Hobbies

Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 9:52 AM

breakfast? dinner? edvard munch? hungry dragon? thirsty pig... ahahaha aww sweet

7. Re: Hobbies

Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Lmao theres a few would snack on ;- ) thats what figured ya ment but had to say it too funny . HahahHahHa

8. Re: Hobbies

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 9:12 PM

hahaha yea... i realized its funny after i said it already then just didnt want to change it. aye yiii yiii the way things go with words......

9. Re: Hobbies

Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Words are crazy but yet powerful things lol good eatin lol

10. Re: Hobbies

Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 11:35 PM

uh huhhhh.... delicious them words, are

11. Re: Hobbies

Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Ok well new mention of old hobby of contemplation. Happens constantly & we all.do it about 1 or many things & does happen for hours sometimes just passin time. The ultimate hobby can happen anywhere & during anything. Think on ye good people may it bring ya what ya seek.