Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

name that tune

Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 3:04 AM

I just watched the new movie Thor (the second one) and there's a scene where thor ends up on the subway, and the conductor is announcing the next stop, and im saying to myself, damn that sounds like the effect on "Someone in London" so I pulled out the cd and yup that's it. just saying

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: name that tune

Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:05 AM

ahhh, I thought we were playing a new game.... name that tune.

Glad you found out the name.... nothing more annoying then trying to figure out the name of a song...

2. Re: name that tune

Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 11:45 PM

so true..
    one morning I woke up with this music in my head,it was so familiar but i didn't know which one is it...
    I was thinking that some aliens put that music in my head...damn...I liked it so much,it is like that was my happy place

later I find out that it was the whistle from Kill BillYour text to link here...

3. Re: name that tune

Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 6:52 PM

elly218 wrote:
    ahhh, I thought we were playing a new game.... name that tune.

Pooh...me, too.

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?