Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

New Here

Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Hi, my name is Kelly...Nice to meet everybody and Godsmack too I hope it's cool, to post this message here. I've been listening to Godsmack for sometime now, but the music is really starting to grow on me. Well, anyways I don't want to ramble on here but I hope to meet and make some new friends here...Hope to meet the band, as well; especially Sully if you're reading you have an amazing voice!!! I LOVE IT!!! Well, everybody ROCK ON and have a great day, night wherever you are :-)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: New Here

Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 1:46 PM

Hi, Kelly! Welcome to the Forums! Hope you stick around....we've been known to run some peeps off, but we can't figure out why! We're all roses and sunshine here; except for our Dark Gift; he does not believe in either of those things.

Dawn ~ aka "MarleyBlue", hanging around these parts since early 2005 ~ is that sad?