Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

A Wish From a boy with a Terminal Illness.....

Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 6:40 PM

Hello,
I am writing you for a friend of mine who lives in NY. If you look at their FaceBook page called Odin's Journey (https://www.facebook.com/OdinBowie?fref=nf) you will see that their soon to be 3 year old son has not one, but 3 terminal and rare diseases. Odin's favorite band is Godsmack!!! And since you will be visiting Friday, Aug 22 in Syracuse, NY at the NY State Fair, I was wondering if you would be willing to have a quick one on one meet and greet with Odin. His mother Shayla was inquiring to see if anyone knew how to get in touch with you. I know she is extremely busy so I am taking it upon myself to send this request to you. I am going to send or post this everywhere I can to make sure you have visibility to it. I know that this would mean the world to Odin and his family!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: A Wish From a boy with a Terminal Illness.....

Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 3:41 AM

Bless the little guy. I'm sure they would have M&G
    Packages for the show BUT I hope you or his mom
    can get in touch with someone here for a more special
    M&G, they are kinda rushed at the shows, lots of fans to meet
    and getting ready for the show. Would be nice to have
    them spend quality time all together.
    I wish you the best on your quest, very kind and sweett
    of you to help find a way.
    I would suggest you message Dom ( GS web mistress)
    She looks after their sites and knows them. Maybe
    she can help out.

All the best, I hope there is a way they can all
    meet up, you can just picture his happy little face
    light up when they meet.

2. Re: A Wish From a boy with a Terminal Illness.....

Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 3:49 PM

If M&G passes are given away, you might want to get into contact with the radio stations. I know for a fact that 95X (WAQX/95.7) is promoting it. Not sure about KROCK though. I can get you in touch with someone at Cumulous Media if you'd like?
    [this space for rent]