Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Books

Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:44 PM

I'm bookless for so long now....not enough time or I'm just to lazy I don't know...

2. Re: Books

Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 10:44 PM

actually I know...I'm just lazy....

3. Re: Books

Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 11:28 AM

elly218 wrote:
    I have Anne Rice's second book of the werewolf series
    The first one, I wasn't to keen on so I'm delaying starting it

I couldn't even finish it.
    ** http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/ **

4. Re: Books

Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 11:27 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    elly218 wrote:
    I have Anne Rice's second book of the werewolf series
    The first one, I wasn't to keen on so I'm delaying starting it

I couldn't even finish it.

Great lol, now you just made me NOT want to even start it lol

I only bought it because it goes with the first one and I was hoping it would be better, guess not lol

5. Re: Books

Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 12:47 PM

I'm currently reading "The Anarchist Cookbook" by William Powell. It's pretty awesome in a "Woo Hoo let's cook up some homemade acid and build a pipe bomb" kinda way.

6. Re: Books

Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 6:16 AM

I had to google it, never heard of it. I'm bookless but it looks like I still am. I don't need to know that stuff lol. Happy reading though. I'll watch for a boom!!!

7. Re: Books

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:20 AM

Just read that Anne Rice is coming out with a new Vampire book. Should be interesting...

Has to be better than her wolf books.... And no I haven't read the 2nd one yet, scared to lol. The first one I did not like but I wanted to read the series.... I'll get to it...eventually lol

8. Re: Books

Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 8:39 AM

not just a new vampire story, a new Lestat story.

fuck, those wolves books were terrible.
    I love how actors, musicians, writers, are always like "I'll never go back to * * * i'm done with that story" but as soon as their popularity fades, guess what, back to what made them famous.

9. Re: Books

Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 6:46 AM

New Lestat YAY
    I just hope her writing is back to normal, away from the wolf.
    arghh, I will read the second one, I have it, might as well and then there is the 3rd and final, not sure when that one is coming out or maybe she realized they were horrible and stopped after the 2nd one.

10. Re: Books

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 1:22 PM

I love to read. Just finished The Left Behind series. Loved it.
    I started the Twilight series... Yes I'm behind just a tad. Reading Fifty Shades darker. Extremely naughty but must finish lol.
    Love means many things to many people. . . to me it means forever.

11. Re: Books

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 1:24 PM

elly218 wrote:
    Just read that Anne Rice is coming out with a new Vampire book. Should be interesting...

Has to be better than her wolf books.... And no I haven't read the 2nd one yet, scared to lol. The first one I did not like but I wanted to read the series.... I'll get to it...eventually lol

I must look for the vampire book now lol. I'm in deep.

12. Re: Books

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 7:24 AM

The left behind series, I just googled it.... 16 best-selling novels. Wow that's a lot to read in a series, I guess you get hooked and must read them all.
    Twilight - I saw part of the movies, not all of them though. I bet the books are better. I just couldn't really get into it, True Blood is more my vampire liking, I just found twilight... light after watching True Blood. Guess I go for vampires with gore and blood.

I am reading Deborah Harkness, her trilogy - first book was A Discovery of Witches, second one was Shadow of Night and third one The Book of Life is due out in July. I only started reading discovery of witches as a Coles (book store) was closing down and they had amazing sales so I snagged this one up dirt cheap, then I realized, it's the first of a trilogy so I had to get the 2nd one and will buy the 3rd one. I enjoyed reading them so far...

13. Re: Books

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Left Behind, bah, christian nonsense.

14. Re: Books

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 1:01 PM

^ hey don't say that.... that's not nice to pick on religion. That is personal. Be nice Everyone chooses what they feel, nothing wrong with that.

15. Re: Books

Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Considering that the authors wish "all non believers to burn in a lake of fire for eternity" (they've said this) I'll say what I want ;)

16. Re: Books

Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 7:30 AM

I can't stand when people push their beliefs. That is just not right and I know you'll say what you want, that's why I keep coming here.

17. Re: Books

Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Eh different strokes for different folks. It's what makes the world turn DG.

18. Re: Books

Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 9:38 AM

^ exactly...