Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Sports Fans

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Anybody on here like watching sports?

And if so, what are your favorite teams?

For me I like the Philadelphia Eagles, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, Chicago Bulls, Ohio State Buckeyes Football, and UNC Tarheels Men's Basketball.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Sports Fans

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Bayern-Munich, Manchester and Chelsea.
    _-=~>•)
    'Tis now the very witching time of night,
    Let me be cruel, not unnatural:
    I will speak daggers to her, but use none;
    _-=~>•)
    Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me.

2. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Sports Fans

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:19 AM

I don't like watching them but sometimes i will. The b/f is into the bleck ewww Toronto Maple Leafs. (i vote for Boston and Rangers)
    Football....umm whatever team i like the colour of their jerseys( sorry i know that is lame)
    I can't watch golf or tennis....sorry i find it boring.
    i'm good to watch the olymics.....minus boxing. I can not stand UFC or boxing, too violent for me.
    He also watchs soccer, i forget his team, England something. I put soccer with golf and tennis.
    Baseball. i've to be able to watch it, now it makes me sleepy. He's into of course Toronto Blue Jays.

i think i covered it.... :)
    "e"

3. RE: Sports Fans

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:41 AM

He also watchs soccer, i forget his team, England something. I put soccer with golf and tennis.

Soccer is far from boring. And the english teams are prolly the ones I mentioned.
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

4. RE: Sports Fans

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:41 AM

FC Barcelona are the best :)

5. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Sports Fans

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:02 AM

Gotta be the teams DG, i'm not sure, i try not to watch it. Running after the ball, then it's shot back in the other direction, ok joy, i have to turn around and run the other way AGAIN.
    Maybe if i watched more then a couple minutes I might like it.....but it's like tennis...ball goes back and forth....golf....ball goes close to hole.... sorry yawn for me.
    "e"

6. RE: Sports Fans

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:47 PM

Football is life in this house! Dallas Cowboys & TB Buccaneers for pro, FSU Seminoles for college. When we don't have football, we have hockey (watching a game right now), TB Lightning. Also, big INDY car (NOT NASCAR) fans!

7. RE: Sports Fans

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM

syracuse orange basketball team
    all car racing i am a long time fan of tony stewart
    and dont laugh to hard i like beach volleyball.

8. RE: Sports Fans

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 9:21 AM

New York Rangers, New York Jets, New York Yankees for pros and in college football I like watching good matchups.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

9. RE: Sports Fans

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 9:23 AM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    Football is life in this house! Dallas Cowboys & TB Buccaneers for pro, FSU Seminoles for college. When we don't have football, we have hockey (watching a game right now), TB Lightning. Also, big INDY car (NOT NASCAR) fans!

Good win for your lightning last night over my rangers.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

10. RE: Sports Fans

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 8:03 PM

We are huge college football fans, but fair-weather NFL fans of the Dallas Cowboys and Cincinnati Bengals. Favorite teams are TCU, The University of Texas, and Fresno State. We don't pay attention to much other than football.
    Miss T

11. RE: Sports Fans

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 3:20 PM

Support Toronto FC as well.
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)