Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:05 PM

me toooo.... double scary $hit.

And Razor.... LOL it's a pin for Cancer.....I got what you were trying to say though...
    "e"

2. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Seems to me most of those "blogs" (with the exception of the eharmony-like ones) should be moved into the FORUMS because they are simple threads, not blogs. I personally don't think anyone here, other than the Boys should have blogs*. You can have a link to your personal blog if you'd like, but seriously, if I wanted to read all about you and your thoughts (what blogs truly are), I would find you.

*of course, if each guy had their own blog, it would be filled up with everyone else's comments and we wouldn't see their writings. Hmmm...maybe they could do some and set it up so you can't comment? You know, just a little place that they could update now and again.

(And not to mention....it's a stupid word....blog, blog, blog...coincidence that it's close to blah, blah, blah?)

3. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Marley... you said it.... blah blah blah... LOL

And great idea... Blogs for the guys.... with no room to comment.... now that is something... yeah. i like it.... Give Marley the credit for this and see if it could happen.

It was my first thought when i saw that blog.... e-harmony.... oops wrong site...it's Godsmack.
    "e"

4. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:50 PM

elly wrote:
    And Razor.... LOL it's a pin for Cancer.....I got what you were trying to say though...

cancer pin.. ohhh no... boy do I feel like an ass.

5. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 12:59 PM

it's ok. it's a pin I feel to show as the b/f mom is going in for surgery today... yeah cancer.

There are lots of pins....

and no offense taken as your shark i wish could take a bit out of cancer.
    "e"

6. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:07 PM

My best wishes for your b/f's Mom.

7. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:09 PM

Can we start making fun of stupid teenagers again or is it too soon?

8. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:18 PM

LOL.... go read DG reply to it.

oh we shouldn't be so mean.... we should embrace new members. I don't think we're trying to push people away. it was just my first thought.... want to get to know me? umm wrong site??

"e"

9. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:28 PM

You changed your avatar back??? Now you're just being cruel to me.

That's it, the gloves are coming off.

10. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Well it's appropriate. Godsmack site.... Sun and signature. I feel better. I always change it somethng else then come back to this...it feels right.
    "e"

11. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 1:57 PM

and changed again..... hehe
    "e"

12. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 2:29 PM

grrrrr. I gotta go now, but I'll be back later to type some fairly harsh words at you.

13. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:11 PM

what?...lol. hehe

The topic is blogs.... I don't get them and agree with Marley.

"e"

14. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:33 PM

That's right. Blogs suck... harder than teenagers.

"Power resides only where men believe it resides."

15. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 5:05 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    That's right. Blogs suck... harder than teenagers.

As the owner of an 18 year old son... Need I say more? LOL! I sit and listen to him on the phone and wonder how he has enough active brain function to keep his involuntary CNS up and running!

Weird question thrown in here too... Is it strange that I now spend more time on here than I do on FB?
    Georgia

16. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 5:49 PM

Georgia wrote:
    Weird question thrown in here too... Is it strange that I now spend more time on here than I do on FB?

I'm the same way lately. Been spending more time on this board than I am actually working at my job the last few weeks.

17. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 5:55 PM

upon reflection I should probably not be quite so proud of that last statement.

Ahhhhhh, what the hell.

18. RE: I just don't get blogs

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 6:41 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    Georgia wrote:

I'm the same way lately. Been spending more time on this board than I am actually working at my job the last few weeks.

I keep checking here and Sully's website for the Avalon box set purchase information, a million times a day. Missed out on the Live and Inspired presale with autographed booklet. Don't want to miss out on the Avalon box set. Hope they don't check my internet usage at work.

19. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 5:53 PM

LOL that was me, check if Dom had any updates on Avalon DVD, checking and checking.

Did you register on his website? We are to get updates and pre order alert or something like that.
    "e"

20. RE: I just don't get blogs

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Yes I did register a long time ago, but still feel like I'm gonna miss it. Just wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment of missing out.