Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Concert tonight

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Don't be jealous... I'm headed to see The Fresh Beat Band with my 5-year old tonight!

"Just like a Rock Star... yea, yea, yea!" \m/

So who are you a little bit embarrassed to say you saw in concert?
Miss T

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Concert tonight

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Lady Gaga. but I did it all for the nookie.

2. RE: Concert tonight

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Why be embarrassed? You had a reason for going at that time and probably had a decent time.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

3. RE: Concert tonight

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I suppose you're right. The Fresh Beat Band did put on a great show. My favorite part was watching all these 5-8 year olds rushing the stage, much to the security people's dismay. Future little rockers were so cute.

Miss T

4. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Concert tonight

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 10:01 PM

MistyA wrote:
    I My favorite part was watching all these 5-8 year olds rushing the stage, much to the security people's dismay. Future little rockers were so cute.

How cute would that be!!!
    "e"

5. RE: Concert tonight

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 10:14 PM

MistyA wrote:

So who are you a little bit embarrassed to say you saw in concert?
    Miss T

I can't say. It's waaaaay to embarrassing.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."

6. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Concert tonight

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:37 AM

And now we are curious!
    "e"

7. RE: Concert tonight

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 6:38 PM

Yes, please do tell!
    Miss T

8. RE: Concert tonight

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:32 PM

New Kids on the Block. I was nine years old and my parents were going thru a divorce, so to get me out of the house so they could talk ( or fight) they had my uncle take me and his daughter who was a huge fan to the concert. I was forced against my will, but the cool thing is my uncle knew I didn't want to be there so he was giving me sips of beer thru the night.

The first ever concert that I wanted to see and did was Tom Petty when I was 15.
    "In your eyes, you can bid me farewell."