Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:46 AM

We start a new week
I hope it will be better than the last one because Im so tired of the problems we had at work in the last week.
Tomorrow Ill go to Bulgaria.
If I can get a Bulgarian passport I will be able to go and work anywhere I want because they are in the EU.
I can go to London

I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I went out last night and the evening didn't end in a spray of bullets. That was a nice change.

Also our necrophiliac, sadist cannibal was captured today.

Go Canada!

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Glad the bullets stopped. It still freaks me out so kinda close to home. So they caught him?
    (I haven't been following in the last little bit, I've been w..o...r...k..i...n...g )

And this pix is 4ever... I LOVE it.... :) of course that is my mood today... hehe
    "e"

3. RE: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Yes, they caught him earlier today in Berlin. He was googling himself at an internet cafe. Idiot.

4. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:47 AM

oh him... I was thinking the Eaton Centre thug.

I signed up for the the 680 news alerts so everything is e-mailed to me. LOL this lady at work, gets them and she used to stand up and announce the latest.... 401 is shut down, eastbound. Then an hour later, she'd stand up... 401 is open again. LOL. So I signed up as I was used to hearing everything, now i'm mainly at home so at least i'm in the loop.

I did hear they have the guys name they are after for the shooting.
    "e"

5. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 10:49 AM

Sorry, got my wires crossed. They got the Eaton Centre guy too. I believe he turned himself in.

6. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:17 AM

I'll have to pay attention. Then I'm glad they caught him right away. Gotta wonder what makes people do the things they do...innocent people shopping...how do you think to wanna shoot someone? Couldn't he have waited til he got outside and just grabbed him or whatever.

I just don't get some people. How can people want to kill other people? I get war, but not just cause he pisses me off or stole my drugs or girl or whatever. It's crazy.

Ha, I went around and saved worms... rain dries up and there they are on the sidewalk... squirming to get to the grass... I dislike them and could NEVER pick one up but I grab a stick and flick them back to the grass... I feel better then. So I can't even imagine ever holding a gun, or wanting to hurt anything or anyone. People are amazing creatures, everyone different, different ways of life and thinking.

I might be in a weird mood today LOL
    "e"

7. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I can understand that. Worms are people too.

I have two ferrets that were saved from an animal testing facility as babies. I raised them back to health and they are now well-adjusted and healthy 5 year olds. They got a bad start in life but have grown up to be happy, fun loving friends that make me laugh everyday.

8. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Don't start me...animal testing... ARGHHHH. Glad they were saved and have a great home!
    "e"

9. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Give me 10 minutes. I'll post a photo of them on FB.

10. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:53 AM

so cute

11. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:54 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    Give me 10 minutes. I'll post a photo of them on FB.

Hej this message was not here when I decided to post the picture...

12. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 11:59 AM

lol, those are not my ferrets. That's a lot of ferrets.

Posted on FB.

13. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:04 PM

great,you have very pretty friends besides us

14. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:09 PM

I have a nice collection of pretty things. You should see what I have chained up in my basement.

15. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM

LOL
    I have a heart of a young girl.....its in my basement..in a jar...

16. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Hello weekend
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

17. Re: June 4th

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:37 PM

good night to all

18. Re: June 4th

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 4:58 AM

Hey Kids,

Spent my June 4th @ the hospital in Syracuse, after working Sunday on one of my flood renovation jobs that I've been stalling on since April....and now wish I had stalled a tad longer. This one customer, who is a well known judge & corporate attorney here in town, decided to save money & NOT hire Serv Pro to have the mold/mildew removed professionally after our town got flooded last September. I have the contrct for renovating the whole 2nd floor, and all electrical - from the service panel through the whole house, but it needed to be "cleaned" prior to my going in. Long story short (sorry guys), I decided to use a chlorine mixture to remove all the crap left over from flood waters, and used a bug sprayer with repirator and goggles, but that didn't save me from burning both eyes and blistering under my right eye - felt like being jabbed in eyes with red hot poker for nearly 36 hours. And apparently, it also absorbed into skin & will be days before it removes itself. This old fart isn't exactly a happy camper, but is disinfected & well sanitized.....Lol! OUCHHH......!! I had planned on going online Sunday & see how everyone was & what kind of trouble Razor was getting into, but didn't get a chance, until today and am using FOR THE LAST TIME, this damned android phone, which has been acting up...that's why I haven't been on anything except FB. Most of the time, when I am replying to a forum or comment or basically anything during the day, I'm using phone, cuz I'm @ work and away from our office. And when I get home, I'm busy with Les & the boys....
    Damn it....phone is dying and this box I'm trying to type in is moving back & forth, so I gotta go....for now. Didn't want anyone to think I was interested in GS.com site & all the fine people that I have met.....
    "C."

19. Re: June 4th

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:08 AM

[

quote=elly]Don't change... you are perfect how you are.
    Take your time and look into things.. lots of things that might interest you.

I think everyone goes through...something has to be better than this... I know I have...several times LOL
    "e"

Blagica,

I have to agree with what Elly said....take your time to sort through everything, as it sounds like all that is happening is that you are simply going through a dark patch. That doesn't mean you need to change...I don't know you real well, but can tell you are one of a kind, a good friend, and someone who knows what she wants & doesn't settle for just anything. Believe me when I say that I have MANY times, thought of changing up & doing everything different, but then I wouldn't be me anymore. And after Sunday's little mishap, I even considered giving up on our business and find something else to do, but thank God Les talked some sense into me! I see a beautiful, intelligent woman......DON'T CHANGE!!

"C."

20. Re: June 4th

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Craig this post is wander full.Thanks for taking your time to think and write something to me.
    I know this is just a period and I still have a lot of time to think about it.
    I will have to wait 1 year for my passport to come out and than I will see what will I do.
    Im not complaining about my life,I love my life and the people that take a part in it.
    I hope it will ok but I think that after going to the Sofia Rock Festival I will not be able to stay in Macedonia.
    Its easy when you don't know what is going on but once you will see how people live you think yes I can do that too.
    We will leave the time to tell
    Im sure I will decide correctly because I have so good advises from my friends on this site.
    Thanks to all of you