Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

SmackFan...your quote?

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Talk to me, what's the quote at the bottom of your posts all about?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Probably because of the Fun day everyone has on the bay of FUNDY.

A forty nine year old unidentified man went berserk last night opening fire with a 12 gauge shotgun in a crowded restaurant ...............

2. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:16 PM

or cuz i'm wacked.

3. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:49 PM

WHAT!!!? The Mobs after you. You better go hide.

A forty nine year old unidentified man went berserk last night opening fire with a 12 gauge shotgun in a crowded restaurant ...............

4. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:53 PM

I am the mob.

5. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 3:59 PM

I knew it. I knew they still had a foothold in Boston. That documentary on the mob wasn't entirely correct. The Irish Mafia still dominates the Massachusetts landscape. But please leave my relatives in Boston alone.

6. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I'm Italian, Sicilian to be exact.

7. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:34 PM

Case and point, the mob is still the mob. I'm Irish and Scottish so when I hit the drink I bear my Kilt and love to get into pointless quarrels. Luckly the Scotsman in me tells me: Oh you shouldn't drink that costs money, why don't you save it for something worthwhile like a new kilt or a bagpipe or maybe even a larger wallet (Said in Scottish accent).

8. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:40 PM

are u f*ckin with me?

Bagpipes kick ass.

9. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM

No. I am Irish and Scottish. I can be a cheap ass sometimes then I usually feel guilty then buy something really expensive then the Scotsman in me says: You stupid idiot now why would you go buy something like that (Said in Scottish accent). I constantly get the Scottish jokes thrown at me, day in day out, but you get used to it after 26 years.

Oh and I don't own a bagpipe...............................................yet.

10. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 7:26 AM

But you were a kilt?

11. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Aye, real men wear kilts.

12. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Hot

13. Re: SmackFan...your quote?

Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:34 PM

I know I am.