Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:45 AM

And leave the Bellicosity at Taco bell................ haha

Ladies he is gone for a while... its just us.

razor_wire wrote:
    and on that note.... lunchtime!

2. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:47 AM

but just in case u dont.. im switching my avatar into military battle mode...

3. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:48 AM

I still see your g/f on Razor

4. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:49 AM

we want lunch too!

"Sex-Pain"

5. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:53 AM

***nudging Stang to check out the What are the chances thread.

6. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM

I hate you.

7. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:56 AM

[Elly is that really you???
    OMG I think that aliens have kidnapped Elly....
    "Sex-Pain"

8. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    I hate you.

ahahaha Redneck

9. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:58 AM

didnt work.. f'n iphone... razor wins.

elly wrote:
    I still see your g/f on Razor

10. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Elly rocks when she is evil. You rock anyways but you know what I mean. dig it.

11. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:59 AM

heading to lunch..don't behave.

12. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:02 AM

ot time out

"Sex-Pain"

13. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Razor, hate is such a strong word.
    You could say, at this moment I dislike elly as she is kicking my ass and selling me out.

I will accept that.

Wanna go for a waffle? hahahaha. Friends do that.

14. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM

I don't hate. You have been quite vicious today though. It's awesome.

15. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:13 AM

he hate us all in this moment
    what have we done wrong????
    I blame Todd
    "Sex-Pain"

16. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:14 AM

No hate.

ok, well maybe The Tragically Hip... but I don't want to talk about that.

17. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM

"Sex-Pain"

18. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:18 AM

btw.. what happened to the Love-Hate part of your signature? You're down to just Sex-Pain now. Is there something you need to share with us? Maybe you are doing it wrong and we can help.

19. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM

different feeling every day,one day it will be just love or sex...or just hate and pain
    Help is always welcomed
    "Sex-Pain"

20. Re: Whatever - Just for Blagica, while she's away on VACATION!! (PARTY for SC and all as we are jealous)

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:20 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    No hate.

ok, well maybe The Tragically Hip... but I don't want to talk about that.

We never got that out of you did we? hmm, New Orleans is sinking, man, and I don't want to swim