Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Twitter

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 7:34 AM

Anyone on this board use Twitter?

I was thinking I'd post Godsmack's Chicago setlist as it happens on the 22nd, if anyone is interested in getting live updates during their set.

I don't post a lot and it's usually just drunken nonesense when I do, but if anyone wants to follow me: http://twitter.com/razorwirelive

Follow me and i'll follow you back.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I see it, but can't do anything. This comes up

Twitter.com is loading slowly.
    Hmm, this seems to be taking a while. If problems persist, please reload to try again.

You brought up my smelly sock fedish! LMAO!

I try reloading and still get the same message..arrghh. Will keep trying.

2. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:38 AM

I've never seen that before. are you using an app on your phone?

3. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:41 AM

no, work laptop

4. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:43 AM

And yes to everyone here, it is my DREAM to one day have in my possession, Sully's socks. There, it's all out in the open now.

5. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 8:48 AM

ellyReturned wrote:
    no, work laptop

I dunno. I never use it online. do everything from my phone and it works perfectly.

6. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 10:49 AM

my phone just started flashing a little green icon. I got your message. YOU DID IT!

7. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM

I added a few to follow. eh, I'll check it out. Just want to see your drunk rambling at the GS show LOL
    Will look more into it later, I don't wanna be an egg for long. lol

8. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:25 AM

once you find a couple of people/groups/businesses/whatever to follow that post regularly (and that you find interesting) it can get addictive.

9. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:41 AM

I'm sure it is. I'll probably find a trillion shows/people to follow. Do you follow Todd?

10. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 11:54 AM

If I could I would. That dude's elusive as all get out.

11. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 1:57 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to Staind. I tend to shut down during their slow, whistful songs. I was planning to skip their set entirely and go drink beer. I'll give it a shot, but if they play "It's Been Awhile" and I fall asleep I will never forgive you.

I am obsessed with their new music! But I certainly know what you mean...Aaron has a way of putting his emotions out there and he was definitely sappy and sad for a time. I like to say he's angry again! (though my personal favorite Staind song is "Epiphany"...reminds me of my nephew).

Look, you KNOW they are going to play "It's Been Awhile". At that point, you look around and shout out "this one's for you Marley!" and go get your beer. When you get back, everyone will want to know who this "Marley" is, and you can then pass the time with wonderful stories about me.

12. Re: Twitter

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 2:44 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    At that point, you look around and shout out "this one's for you Marley!" and go get your beer. When you get back, everyone will want to know who this "Marley" is, and you can then pass the time with wonderful stories about me.

You're hilarious. I'll do it. You don't mind if I embellish and throw in a few filthy stories about you, do you?

13. Re: Twitter

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 9:30 AM

I can see Razor doing that. This one's for you Marley!
    Can I add another request. I want you to YELL so GOD DAMN LOUD, when he says New York F*cking City!! I wanna hear you here in Toronto!!!!

14. Re: Twitter

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 9:38 AM

you know I will be thinking of you during that part. I'll try to remember to tweet it. so much to remember.

15. Re: Twitter

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Forget us all and have a great time!!! We've put too much on you. Do this, get this, don't forget this...

But that is the best part EVER!!!

I know Marley agrees, every time I hear New York. I say New York F*cking city!! yes I get looks but I don't care lol. Oh how I want to hear that live! My goal is to get to Boston to see them live. Yep, another goal lol.

If you start saying, this is for Marley, this is for elly, this is for Blagica, this is for Stang, everyone's going to be looking at you...WTF is with this dude? then they find out you're from Canada. oh nevermind, it's all explained.

I am looking forward to your stories and all. The coaster, as you go up, omg, I'm sweating, slight panic, then screaming like a mad woman on the the way down LOL. I keep eyeing the Wonderland one, and nope, I can't do it LOL

16. Re: Twitter

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:31 AM

I'll probably go primal as soon as they hit the stage, but I'll try to post something.

17. Re: Twitter

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM

specially for us ,directly from the front of the stage.just before you jump and take off Sully's socks
    "Love-Hate-Sex-Pain"

18. Re: Twitter

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 12:13 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    I'll probably go primal as soon as they hit the stage, but I'll try to post something.

I hope you go primal, we're all there with ya!

Just type when you can, don't worry... ENJOY it all!! Especially NY F*cking city!! I'm jealous! Next time! I'm tagging along LOL

19. Re: Twitter

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Deal! Let's do a Boston roadtrip next summer. Stang can make us grilled cheese with tomatoes. Then we'll introduce you to north eastern chronic and go see Godsmack.

20. Re: Twitter

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM

deal