Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Vegans are like Christians.

Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:23 AM

Both are trying to remove something awesome (sin/meat) from your life and replace it with what they think is better ( Jesus/broccoli)
We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:12 AM

I know, a lady I work with eats chicken feet. Wow, I could feed a village with my dog in China!! Ants, really? Although I've heard of chocolate covered ants. Yeah that still would not make me eat an ant lol. But I'm sure at some point everyone has or will eat a bug, not by choice, it just happens, how gross lol.

So I think in the end, there is a trillion zillion choices for food, eat whatever you like. enjoy!

2. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:17 AM

chicken feet is very tasty
    but people eat snakes,turtles, poison fish , everything
    you should try lamb brain or heart ,it is very nice
    but I would never try shells or dog....
    "Love-Sex"

3. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:22 AM

Oh I've seen the cooking shows where they taste and cook everything. I just can not imagine dog. I would cry. And if they served it with the dog's head as decoration on the platter, I would lose it lol. They can eat it, I just don't want to watch it.

4. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM

Blagica wrote:
    chicken feet is very tasty
    but people eat snakes,turtles, poison fish , everything
    you should try lamb brain or heart ,it is very nice
    but I would never try shells or dog....
    "Love-Sex"

There are just some things that I will pass on, no matter how tasty they may be!

5. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:00 AM

LOL that is try
    for example I would never eat broccoli
    I will never eat olives too
    "Love-Sex"

6. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:47 AM

Olives are the best thing since sliced bread. I eat them straight out of the jar.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

7. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:07 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    Olives are the best thing since sliced bread.

Oh my fuckin' God, you slice your bread?! That is an unnecessarily cruel and revolting practice. You should be ashamed of yourself.

8. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM

LOL that is funny.

9. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM

razor_wire wrote:
    The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    Olives are the best thing since sliced bread.

Oh my fuckin' God, you slice your bread?! That is an unnecessarily cruel and revolting practice. You should be ashamed of yourself.

It's ok I'm not a vegan. Im ok if something dies as long as it is fucking delicious.

How do you find a vegan at a party?

Don't worry - they'll let you know.

10. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:23 PM

I don't get it?

11. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:51 PM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    Olives are the best thing since sliced bread. I eat them straight out of the jar.

Yuk. Olives are right there with mushrooms for me...yuk.

12. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:16 PM

elly wrote:

I don't get it?

Meaning that vegans feel the need to let you know of their eating habits.

13. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:16 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    The-Dark-Gift wrote:

Yuk. Olives are right there with mushrooms for me...yuk.

Hate mushrooms.

14. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I love mushrooms
    "Love-Sex"

15. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 4:29 PM

mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom

16. RE: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 5:43 PM

This is how much I hate shrooms....when I see the wild ones just growing willy-nilly after lots of rain, I kick them. Hard.

17. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 5:46 PM

bad experience? lol

18. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 8:05 PM

~StangChick~ wrote:
    mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom mushroom

Badger badger badger badger badger badger

MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM

19. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:54 AM

~StangChick~ wrote:
    bad experience? lol

haha!! No, I never actually tried them. When I was a teenager, they were popular in my little town, but I seemed to always just miss the kool-aid being passed out...apparently I wasn't popular in my little town.

20. Re: Vegans are like Christians.

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 9:37 AM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    This is how much I hate shrooms....when I see the wild ones just growing willy-nilly after lots of rain, I kick them. Hard.

meeee tooo, it's fun! Just like splashing in puddles.