Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

To Stang

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Have an amazing time on Sunday, maybe you can get Sully's socks for me? Enjoy the show, look foward to your review. Hope your son has a great time, no bruises or anything serious from the pit.
If he does say NY f C, do an extra cheer for me! If he doesn't, eh, still cheer for me.

We will be thinking of you having an amazing time. Hey, push your way up and slip something to Robbie... DO IT!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: To Stang

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Thanks girl!! Can't wait. I might not be that good on the review but I will try...probably with spelling errors and Razor can poke fun at me. I will get a hold of Robbie at some point. He is in the motorcross scene so it is bound to happen. To bad no one could help me out. whatever!

2. Re: To Stang

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:27 PM

I hope someone can. Razor will be too dizzy from all the coasters and travelling, he won't catch a thing. Don't worry about a detailed review lol, just that they were amazing, he said NY f C, you caught a drum stick and didn't get hit with one. And no bruises lol

3. Re: To Stang

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Yes Ma'am, have a super fun time and use hands to catch sticks and picks! Not face!!!

Elly are you going to make a show this tour?
    Georgia

4. Re: To Stang

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I will try to catch some!!

5. Re: To Stang

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:56 PM

wow Sunday is so close,I'm sure you are super excited!!!!!

No sticks and picks,catch Sully
    enjoy
    "Love-Sex"

6. Re: To Stang

Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:24 PM

Stang, I'm probably gonna go off the grid for the last couple of days of my vacation. I've enjoyed posting my every move, but it's exhausting. Will be nice to ditch my phone and relax.

So... Have the greatest night of your life. I am so proud of you for taking your son. Sully's speech was basically this...

Everyone put your goddam phones away. Stop taking pictures, tweeting, recording videos for YouTube and trying to capture the moment. Watch the damn show. This is real life. You are never going to replace real live experiences with stuff you see on the Internet. Teach your children to enjoy rock n' roll. Take them to shows, let them experience live music and connect with the fans around them.

Something like that. It was awesome. It was also when I put my phone away. LOL. First time I EVER use my phone at a show and he goes and says that.

Have a fanfuckingtastic night Stang. Rip it up!!

7. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 5:42 AM

Oh wow I might cry if he says that w/ my son right next to me..lol. Yeah and figures he said that the one time you have your phone out. I was suprised you were tweeting the whole time but I coudn't put my computer down waiting for your next tweet.lol. That was cool of you. I am so excited..I plan on getting there around 6 ish cuz I really only want to see Godsmack....I do like Staind too. So i am gonna get there slam a few beers and go enjoy the show. Siked!

8. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 7:19 AM

From Hamilton
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Put your fucking cell phones in your pocket for 5 minutes ok, seriously, I need your undivided attention here. Hey, I wanna help you guys remember something, no matter how much we advance into the future I promise you this, you will never be able to replicate through a cell phone or a goddamn stupid ass computer screen the feeling of a fucking live show, you know what I’m saying? The feeling you get when walk into a room and the lights go down and there’s that fucking energy in the air man. I don’t care if it’s a UFC fight or a football game or a fucking Godsmack show you cannot replicate that feeling through a computer screen, so take your phones and put them in your pants for 5 fucking minutes cause I want everybody’s undivided attention.First you’re going to sing with us, nice and loud but then this is the fun part, when this song kicks back in, in full force, Canada, I wanna see this whole floor lose your fucking minds do you hear me? No, no, no, no, I don’t’ think you’re hearing me, when this song comes back in, from my left, all the way to my right, from the front row, all the way to the back I wanna see every god damn person going fucking mental out there. Do you hear me? I wanna see you lose your fucking minds. Are you with me?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So true, you CANNOT REPLICATE - you have to experience LIVE, that energy!!!

9. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:17 AM

I do take tons of pictures (when cameras are allowed), but only text between sets if The Todd and I are not together, and I'm not a tweeter. However, I've been to enough shows to know what's coming during "Whatever", so as it starts, I secure my camera and just brace myself for the madness!

10. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:22 AM

your mans name is Todd? shut up!

11. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Yes, but we differentiate him by saying THE Todd!!

12. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:30 AM

omg thats too funny.

13. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:40 AM

Rock on stangaroo..

14. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 8:49 AM

~SC~ Rock out and enjoy the show.

Give the show review a shot, something would be cool, no show in Cali to look forward to, so the show review's is all for now.

15. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Oh I will give it a shot..no doubt. I am bringing my camera too!

16. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:35 AM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    Yes, but we differentiate him by saying THE Todd!!

I knew it would come out. LOL. The THE is a good thing, because without it, you know it's just Todd and you know how we feel about him. lol.

17. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Stang rock it for us Jocks girl im so jealous of you and your son enjoy

18. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Hell yeah, I will.

19. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:55 AM

You have some Scottish in your blood for sure girl lol

20. Re: To Stang

Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:59 AM

Yes sir!