Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:16 AM

The "8:15 is the new 4:20" video is great. Gotta start incorporating this into my life.

2. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:30 AM

I know, I loved it!!

3. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:35 AM

did you buy the Godsmack beer coolie at the show? I bought 10 of them. Having a labour day party at my place this weekend to watch the CNE airshow from my balcony. New rule at my place: Everyone must drink from GS coolies at all times.

4. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:55 AM

You mean a coozie? lol. I didn't see them. WTF

5. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Maybe I bought all of them. They were $5 each. Next tour you gotta hit a show before me. Apparantly there's nothing left after I'm done.

6. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:21 AM

~StangChick~ wrote:
    You mean a coozie?

and yes, I suppose I mean a "coozie". Americans are weird.

7. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:38 AM

5 bucks not bad. Yes... I am weird but tell me something i don't already know.

8. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:12 AM

so, what did your son think of the show?

9. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 8:58 AM

he said yes mom it was great but next time Im taking my girlfriend

"Love-Sex"

10. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Ok first of all it is hard to read teenagers. My kid is very laid back and pretty shy. He said he liked it. He will go again, so thats good.

Ok so I am trying to get my video of Sully on my computer and it want to DL every thing I have on my camera which is over 1000 pics..I just want the freakin video. I will figure it out sooner or later. If I dont break it.

11. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 9:56 AM

LMAO. ...if I don't break it. Have you tried cursing? That usually works for me. Stupid !@@#%$#@ and then poof! it works!
    and LMAO American's are weird. ha, Razor, I got all you said but we speak the same language eh!. Very cool for your party. How come they have so much GS crap and we only got t-shirts? Just not fair.

12. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Yes, it still doesnt work. I will try again later. wahh

13. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:15 PM

did I mentioned that I may be buying a house????
    I'm living in a rented house for the last 11 years and now finally I can have something that is mine???
    I still cant believe this is happening...
    I will know for sure tomorrow if we will close the deal...
    If we do...I don't know
    I'm afraid to imagine a happiness that is that big....
    "Love-Sex"

14. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:19 PM

what is that crap - if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
    yeah, maybe a break from it, then go back to it refreshed and ready to try again.
    Frustrating, I know. I had to get a new modem from Rogers,she said yes, just swap with your other one and it will be good. Ummm not!! It wasn't working, I got frustrated and had to call the help me #, the guy got me working but couldn't figure out why I couldn't get wireless, he said if you have a tecky friend have them come over to figure it out. Really??? Whatever... I can connect with cords so I'm good for now lol

15. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM

That is amazing news Blagica. Congrats!

16. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:22 PM

Blagica wrote:
    I'm living in a rented house for the last 11 years and now finally I can have something that is mine???
    If we do...I don't know
    "Love-Sex"

CONGRATS!!!! wahoooo, positive energy sent your way... OWN THAT HOUSE!! Let us know, I'm sure we'll be able to tell as you will be screaming with happiness.

17. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Blagica wrote:
    If we do...I don't know
    "Love-Sex"

Good for you girl. That's awesome!!

18. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:28 PM

I still cant think straight...
    I finally collect all the money and that is almost even not a house but I'm so happy
    There is still so many things that should be finished and now for the first time I'm looking forward to the working...
    my heart is going to explode,and I have a headache
    I was thinking that this day will never come...
    and if everything come out good that you are all invited to a party
    "Love-Sex"

19. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:29 PM

elly wrote:
    what is that crap - if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
    yeah, maybe a break from it, then go back to it refreshed and ready to try again.
    Frustrating, I know. I had to get a new modem from Rogers,she said yes, just swap with your other one and it will be good. Ummm not!! It wasn't working, I got frustrated and had to call the help me #, the guy got me working but couldn't figure out why I couldn't get wireless, he said if you have a tecky friend have them come over to figure it out. Really??? Whatever... I can connect with cords so I'm good for now lol

Aww man, that sucks!!

20. Re: The time you enjoy wasting....

Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I'm there.
    Just take it one day at a time. Yes a lot to do, pack, unpack, design, do i want the livingroom beige, green, red, yellow. All the bills to look after, oh have to cut the grass, which bedroom do I want? Should I put the couch against this wall or that wall. Oh yeah, you'll be dizzy with all your thoughts. Just breathe and dive in, don't exhaust yourself in one day lol. Enjoy it all!!!