Close

Sign Up For The Godsmack Newsletter

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: Cool quotes

    Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:36 AM

    "Im sick of all these friggn dolphins"

    dude in the lineup

  2. Re: Cool quotes

    Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:37 AM

    ^ that's funny.

  3. BG avatar BG

    Re: Cool quotes

    Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 4:12 PM

    "you don't need a bus pass for me to bust your ass" - Lil Wayne

  4. Re: Cool quotes

    Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:38 PM

    I will bite my tongue and keep quiet..... I will give out no spoilers, nope I will bite my tongue.

    elly

  5. BG avatar BG

    Re: Cool quotes

    Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 5:49 PM

    ^ excellent quote

  6. Re: Cool quotes

    Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM

    if you jingle my bells I can give you white Christmas.-Santa

  7. BG avatar BG

    Re: Cool quotes

    Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:21 PM

    Blagica wrote:
    if you jingle my bells I can give you white Christmas.-Santa



    LMAO

  8. Re: Cool quotes

    Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:43 PM


  9. BG avatar BG

    Re: Cool quotes

    Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:48 PM

    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

  10. Re: Cool quotes

    Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM

    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

  11. Re: Cool quotes

    Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 8:19 AM

    "The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."

  12. Re: Cool quotes

    Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 10:42 AM

    BG wrote:
    Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder

    HAHAHAHA

  13. Re: Cool quotes

    Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:09 PM

    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

  14. BG avatar BG

    Re: Cool quotes

    Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 4:19 PM

    razor_wire wrote:
    "The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list."



    Haha.

  15. Re: Cool quotes

    Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 6:33 AM

    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

  16. Re: Cool quotes

    Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 5:53 PM

    “If you're really a mean person you're going to come back as a fly and eat poop.”
    ― Kurt Cobain

  17. Re: Cool quotes

    Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:06 AM

    "Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

    - Clark Griswold -

  18. BG avatar BG

    Re: Cool quotes

    Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM

    razor_wire wrote:
    "Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

    - Clark Griswold -


  19. BG avatar BG

    Re: Cool quotes

    Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:04 PM

    "I call the plays, motherfucker huddle up"

  20. Re: Cool quotes

    Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM

    Stress is caused by giving a fuck