Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Cool quotes

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 1:52 PM

"I'll explain this spectacular operation only once. We start with cutting the ligamentum patella, the ligaments of the kneecaps, so knee extension is no longer possible. Pulling from "B" and "C" the central incisors, lateral incisors and canines from the upper and lower jaws, the lips from "B" and "C," and the anus of "A" and "B," are cut circular along the border between skin and mucosa, the mucus cutaneous zone. Two pedicelated grafts are prepared and lifted from the underlying tissue. The shaped incisions below the chins of "B" and "C" up to their cheeks connecting the circular mucosa and skin parts of anus and mouth, from "A" to "B," and "B" to "C," connecting the pedicelated grafts to the chin-cheek incisions from "A" to "B," and "B" to "C," creating a Siamese triplet, connected via the gastric system. Ingestion by A, passing through B, to the excretion of C. The human centipede, first sequence."

- Dr.Heiter -

2. Re: Cool quotes

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM

"Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks."

~Mr.Brown

3. Re: Cool quotes

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 7:02 AM

"I'm so happy I shaved my balls."

- Oli -

4. Re: Cool quotes

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM

I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.-Jerome K. Jerome
    " Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.."

5. Re: Cool quotes

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 12:02 PM

I will not be impressed with technology until I can download food from the internet.
    " Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips.."

6. Re: Cool quotes

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
    " Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. "

7. Re: Cool quotes

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:47 PM

"Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, bitch, you knew I was a snake."

~Old Indian dude

8. Re: Cool quotes

Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM

The Rose

The first day of school our professor introduced himself and challenged us to get to know someone we didn't already know. I stood up to look around when a gentle hand touched my shoulder.

I turned around to find a wrinkled, little old lady beaming up at me with a smile that lit up her entire being..

She said, 'Hi handsome. My name is Rose. I'm eighty-seven years old. Can I give you a hug?'

I laughed and enthusiastically responded, 'Of course you may!' and she gave me a giant squeeze..

'Why are you in college at such a young, innocent age?' I asked.

She jokingly replied, 'I'm here to meet a rich husband, get married, and have a couple of kids...'

'No seriously,' I asked. I was curious what may have motivated her to be taking on this challenge at her age.

'I always dreamed of having a college education and now I'm getting one!' she told me.

After class we walked to the student union building and shared a chocolate milkshake.

We became instant friends. Every day for the next three months we would leave class together and talk nonstop. I was always mesmerized listening to this 'time machine' as she shared her wisdom and experience with me..

Over the course of the year, Rose became a campus icon and she easily made friends wherever she went. She loved to dress up and she revelled in the attention bestowed upon her from the other students. She was living it up.

At the end of the semester we invited Rose to speak at our football banquet. I'll never forget what she taught us. She was introduced and stepped up to the podium. As she began to deliver her prepared speech, she dropped her three by five cards on the floor.

Frustrated and a little embarrassed she leaned into the microphone and simply said, 'I'm sorry I'm so jittery. I gave up beer for Lent and this whiskey is killing me! I'll never get my speech back in order so let me just tell you what I know.'

As we laughed she cleared her throat and began, ' We do not stop playing because we are old; we grow old because we stop playing.

There are only four secrets to staying young, being happy, and achieving success. You have to laugh and find humor every day. You've got to have a dream. When you lose your dreams, you die.

We have so many people walking around who are dead and don't even know it!

There is a huge difference between growing older and growing up.

If you are nineteen years old and lie in bed for one full year and don't do one productive thing, you will turn twenty years old. If I am eighty-seven years old and stay in bed for a year and never do anything I will turn eighty-eight.

Anybody! Can grow older. That doesn't take any talent or ability. The idea is to grow up by always finding opportunity in change. Have no regrets.

The elderly usually don't have regrets for what we did, but rather for things we did not do. The only people who fear death are those with regrets..'

She concluded her speech by courageously singing 'The Rose.'

She challenged each of us to study the lyrics and live them out in our daily lives. At the year's end Rose finished the college degree she had begun all those months ago.

One week after graduation Rose died peacefully in her sleep.

Over two thousand college students attended her funeral in tribute to the wonderful woman who taught by example that it's never too late to be all you can possibly be.

9. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 7:12 AM

That was heavy duty. I feel like a better person now. Cool.

10. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 7:15 AM

it is so great
    thanks for sharing Elly

11. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Sometimes you like to read the inspiring...

12. Re: Cool quotes

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM

"Roses are black. Violets are black. I can't see shit. Fuck you!" - Ray Charles :D

13. Re: Cool quotes

Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Saw a homeless guy this morning, he said:"Any change?" Me:"Nope, you're still cold and homeless." We laughed & laughed & he stabbed me....

14. Re: Cool quotes

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 8:21 AM

Chemistry is so confusing.
    One guy threw sodium chloride on me,another covered me in sulphuric acid It was terrible.I didnt know how to react

15. Re: Cool quotes

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 8:21 AM

I always like to put music on to enhance the mood when I'm having sex.
    Usually Whitesnake's 'Here I Go Again On My Own'

16. Re: Cool quotes

Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM

No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted. Aesop

17. Re: Cool quotes

Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 8:17 AM

Whatever doesn't kill me..had better start running!

18. Re: Cool quotes

Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 10:04 AM

"Alien Abduction" - Blagica

19. Re: Cool quotes

Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM

elly wrote:
    "Alien Abduction" - Blagica

LOL you are in good shape today

A wise man knows everything; a shrewd one, everybody.

20. Re: Cool quotes

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 11:30 AM

"Can you describe the ruckus, sir?" Brian Johnson (Anthony Michael Hall), The Breakfast Club