Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 7:08 AM

and this morning he woke up dead -Mahalik

2. Re: Cool quotes

Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 1:32 PM

"These are not the driods we are looking for"

- Stormtrooper -

3. Re: Cool quotes

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 12:14 AM

A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
    A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
    A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

- The Three Laws of Robotics -

4. BG avatar BG

Re: Cool quotes

Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:24 AM

"To change the world, start with one step
    And however small, the first step is hardest of all"

5. Re: Cool quotes

Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 12:03 AM

"Cause as much chaos and disruption as possible, but don't let them take you alive."

- Sid Vicious -

6. Re: Cool quotes

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM

You don't buy the drink here, you only rent it
    Restroom Graffiti

7. Re: Cool quotes

Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 8:56 AM

“Humans have spiritualism. I have siliconism”.

- Siri -

8. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:04 AM

When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people

9. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:52 AM

"Thank you Lord for this bountiful... PENIS!"

- Ned Flanders -

10. Re: Cool quotes

Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM

General Newton: I don't know the difference between Picasso and a car crash.

11. Re: Cool quotes

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:27 AM

There are 3 unwritten rules"

12. BG avatar BG

Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 4:53 PM

"I've lost my way, but I will go on until the end"

13. Re: Cool quotes

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:43 PM

"If robbers ever broke into my house and searched for money, I'd just laugh and search with them."

14. Re: Cool quotes

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

15. Re: Cool quotes

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Kill Bill

16. Re: Cool quotes

Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 7:27 PM

28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds.... that is when the world will end.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.

17. Re: Cool quotes

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 9:51 AM

The-Dark-Gift wrote:
    28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes, 12 seconds.... that is when the world will end.

Are you quoting Razor?

and
    "If robbers ever broke into my house and searched for money, I'd just laugh and search with them."

hahahah, I'm laughing now just thinking how i'd be searching with them too.

18. Re: Cool quotes

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Donnie darko

19. Re: Cool quotes

Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Angel: We'll get through this, I promise. The vampire/demon/biker posse, that's the easy part. The part that scares me is all the questions. Why is the sky blue? Why do people get sick? Why is there always pigs' blood in the fridge? I don't have all the answers. Well, I do to that last one.

20. BG avatar BG

Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:01 AM

"JFC" - Me