Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Just popping in!

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Work has been madness once again...I miss the craziness of this place! Just wanted to say I'm still here, even though I haven't been around.

My show at THE GARY (just for you, Elly!) is Thursday! Taking the entire day off so I can try to visit some of the meet 'n greet tents. My niece has informed me that Staind "is her life" so I'm hoping to get the guys to sign a "flat" Crickett (Elly! that's her nickname!!!) for her and to take their pics holding Flat Crickett.

Hope everyone is doing well...miss you all!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Just popping in!

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Enjoy the show and I look forward to your review.

2. Re: Just popping in!

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Glad you popped in and yes I've been thinking of you going to 1-800 -Gary. I mentioned it in posts. I really hope everything turns out with Staind. "is her life" - love that!! lol. You have to get everything for her. I can see her excitement when you give it to her!!!

Not much going on here, SC away in the office for a month and popping in when she can, Razor is busy with TIFF and he's ready to smash shit as he'll be seeing All that Remains... TWICE.. yes TWICE. B and I listened to them but they aren't our cup of tea. B passed and is finished school... YAY!!! And I'm coming off 2 weeks vacation which was not the greatest but some stuff just had to be booted out. (you know)
    DG is missing, again. Damn him, get your arse back here!!!
    So not much new really lol. I did post a pix for you under your walk post, any updates on that? How goes the training? How's the boys?

3. Re: Just popping in!

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:03 PM

Have an awesome time Marley! I thought the topic of this thread said something else when I read it real fast. lol

4. Re: Just popping in!

Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:07 PM

If Razor started this post it would have been pooping lol.

5. Re: Just pooping in!

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 6:46 AM

I so badly wanted to reply with that revolting photo of the pooping elephant, but I won't.

Hi Marley!

6. Re: Just popping in!

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 8:31 AM

oh please don't. LOL to change of subject. So you.....

7. Re: Just popping in!

Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Hi Marley
    what is new?

" Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. "

8. Re: Just popping in!

Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 6:07 AM

She's popping in.... tonight is her show with Gary... I mean at Gary, you know that place with the different name.... 1-800 - Gary.

Have a great time Marley!!!!