Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

little weird

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 4:12 AM

ok, this is a little weird, I have to get used to this.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: little weird

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 7:02 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    Well...I knew forum changes were coming, but didn't know our history was going to be wiped out completely.

The entire history is gone then? (I'm soooo guilty of being away for awhile, and just poked in over here to see if the SullyMan is FINALLY going to add an acoustic show in Cali or not.....had to re-register. LOL)

2. Re: little weird

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 6:15 AM

WITCHY!!! So happy to see you made it over here! The old boards are still up, so everything is there, I just don't think it wil be transfered here. At work, I always accessed the boards using my screen name in Google (tried to not have godsmack.com in my address bar...just in case). I still go over there to see if anything is happening. Only a handful of people have come over here (even though thousands other signed up!). I'm sure you'll recognize some sistahs posting under new names.

I'm not too keen on this new format, but I'll still come around. Maybe we can inject some life here!

Going to see Mr Sixx and the Boys tonight! And I want to tell you about this crazy Smack dream I had last night...not going to do it here, 'cause I don't want to look like a star-crazed teenaged groupie!!

3. RE: little weird

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 4:52 PM

Dawn....Wha???? I'm sorry, I may be a little slow, but what do you mean the old boards are still up? I always went to them via godsmack.com. How would I get over there now???
    Anyone see the size of that gawd dayum chicken???

4. Re: little weird

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:14 AM

I personally enjoy the new forum. The old one seemed a bit cluttered. There should be no reason for inactive posts from 2006 in the forum area. Archived yes, but not active posts. Change is good people Job well done Dom!
    ? I'm tougher then nails ? I can promise you that ?

5. Re: little weird

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:14 AM

dom? srsly? dom had nothing to do with this. don't give credit where it isn't due.

6. Re: little weird

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:02 PM

srsly is it that hard to type 'seriously' in full?
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/

7. Re: little weird

Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 6:20 PM

obvsly

8. Re: little weird

Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 1:26 PM

dfnlty
    "When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

9. Re: little weird

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 9:51 AM

nt sre hw 2 rspnd 2 tat bt I thnk Im rht on tis oe
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

10. Re: little weird

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Tk a bt 2 fgr out dat 1

11. Re: little weird

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:16 AM

ll
    ~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

12. Re: little weird

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 12:08 PM

Rdcls.