Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :
MIA avatar MIA

Other music

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 3:51 PM

so you are here for Godsmack but what other music do you like?

i'm an Aerosmith junkie...
and Alice in Chains...RIP Layne
"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Other music

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 8:01 AM

YES!! I took these...yes I DID. LOL just surprised I finally got some good shots because I usually suck with the camera

2. Re: Other music

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 8:58 AM

Great shots,what kind of camera did you use?
    [Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]

3. Re: Other music

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM

Nikon something. It was from my sister, she got a new one so I got the old one.

4. Re: Other music

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Those really are good shots. You had amazing seats too.

5. Re: Other music

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:19 AM

It was the camera...zoom!! We had great seats...section 119. ACC. I just couldn't afford floors so we were up abit. I was looking at their site the M&G shots... pretty cool. Not just one shot, but all I was thinking was, you paid $1250, you paid $1250, you paid $1250. lol

https://picasaweb.google.com/paidpcs07/MeetNGreetToronto02?authkey=Gv1sRgCKvtq5_pkoHFqwE&feat=flashalbum#5758874393997055394

6. Re: Other music

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:33 AM

$1250 is a lot of money. I could never justify that, for anyone. On the plus side, the M&G shots are very well done. Also Steven and Joe look genuinely pleased to be there.

I read somewhere that Madonna was selling M&G tickets for her show in NYC for $25,000. That gets two people in... but still!!

7. Re: Other music

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 10:38 AM

Who the heck can afford $25,000. That is INSANE. It's the fans that put them where they are, it should be a lot cheaper to meet your hero's.

I will say Aerosmith was good but seeing Godsmack live might have just ruined me LOL. No one gets the crowd going like Sully. Sing along, cursing, water tossing. Oh I need a Godsmack fix again!

8. Re: Other music

Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 12:51 PM

me too,I hope that they will make Europe tour again,and that Sully will not get sick.

[Out of my mind… Back in five minutes.]