Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Record a new concert on Blu Ray!!

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 6:53 AM

Guys, if you read this, if anyone close to you can pass a request on that many have chimed in about on the old sight... Can you please put some thought into recording a show on Blu Ray/DVD?? Changes is in my top 5 music concert DVD of my collection and I have a ton. I have turned so many people onto Godsmack by cranking up this DVD with some beers and friends and especially the drum Duel. People who didnt know or hear of you are glued to it and never knew how all that percussion coming together by two drummers could sound!! I know its an investment but I would be willing to bet that you will come out ahead, I know Im not alone I'll buy the first fucking 100...WHO's WITH ME???.....

Chirp Chirp!!

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Record a new concert on Blu Ray!!

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 10:17 AM

plenty of LOL's?

2. RE: Record a new concert on Blu Ray!!

Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 1:12 PM

That's what I said.
    We like to talk big, vampires do. "I'm going to destroy the world." That's just tough-guy talk.The truth is, I like this world. You've got, dog racing, Manchester United. And you've got people. billions of people walking around like a happy meal on legs.