Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Amnesia

Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 6:08 AM

I think I got a case of Amnesia. What the hell?? Where have I been cuz I know my ass hasn't been here But now I'm back, I think...wait, where am I? Who are you people!!??
~ I'm tougher then nails, I can promise you that~

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Amnesia

Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 9:02 PM

Sweet bigtimer lol get them points um whats ur name lmao. U go 4evah. Holla back

2. Re: Amnesia

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 8:39 AM

finding 2 ppl is proving very hard... how is it 4 days ago I had 8 friend requests, now nothing... omg, did the apocolypse happen?? Are is this all a figment of my imagination

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Amnesia

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 1:16 PM

two....just two....oh come on. you know there are TWO people out there....

Just do it!!!

happiness is 50 friends.....with points! :)

Two people out there......help her reach the milestone....!! it's up to YOU! pledge today...

hehe
    "e"

4. Re: Amnesia

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 7:52 AM

Friends w/benefits :) Lol, love the "it's up to YOU! pledge today" Is that you Jerry????

5. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 1:00 PM

just trying to be smackerly friendly :HAHA, Plus two people...come on it's not like it's 100 people, take a dive into the smack family and send the damn friend request already. You know YOU want to!! :)
    "e"

6. Re: Amnesia

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 6:02 AM

I think I can..I think I can CHOOO CHOOO

7. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 5:42 AM

oh crap, i missed the party!! F-S...WAHOOOOOOOO you did it girl...got those last damn points. you're a 50 member...hmm now what? hehe. And see, a mini telethon....and friends can be made haha.
    "e"

8. Re: Amnesia

Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 6:07 AM

lol, I didn't realize it until I seen this post. *HAPPY DANCE* but now what? Where do I go from here? OMG! Help, I'm so scared.....

9. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 7:49 AM

you should be scared lol, there is NO PLACE TO GO from here........

now what do you do? hmm hehe
    "e"