Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

MIA avatar MIA

Missing or Taking a Break?

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 5:17 AM

DG, where are you?
"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Missing or Taking a Break?

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 5:30 AM
  2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Missing or Taking a Break?

Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:36 AM

you are quiet.....keep me company, the crickets are boring.......
    "e"

3. Re: Missing or Taking a Break?

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:56 AM
  4. MIA avatar MIA

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 7:50 AM

I hear ya......but your humour is missing...it's boring here...chirp, chirp, chirp. ahh i thought new place i'd have company but the damn crickets are back.....oh well...........
    "e"

5. Re: Missing or Taking a Break?

Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:20 AM
  6. MIA avatar MIA

Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 5:11 AM

well i'm still TRYING to get used to blogs and posts...so i check both places....wondering why both. And since it's points and not karma....it's changed the place.
    "e"

7. Re: Missing or Taking a Break?

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 10:54 AM

I was hoping things would pick up. I agree, losing the old boards was not the best way to go. C'est la vie, right?
    Most of the old gang is on FB, but it's nowhere near the same. Christine MetalChick made a page for Smackers, but it's not picking up either.
    I can't say too much, I don't really contribute here or FB; just do my own thing like always.

8. Re: Missing or Taking a Break?

Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 1:57 PM

I don't have many of them on fb and I don't want them. they made their choices.

http://the-dark-gift.deviantart.com/
    http://world2.talesofmagic.co.uk/?c=1&u=402009671

9. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 5:04 AM

i'm on facebook....still a newbie....not sure what the rave is........of course i'm still getting used to it
    i don't log in too much but i have 2 friends :). i know i have more lol just have to find them......
    I guess all sites go through this....highs and lows....can't always be booming with activity. Wait for Sully's Avalon in Dec, then the DVD, it will pick up a bit here. i'm already ready for another GS show in Toronto this time....please NOT Hamilton. (But i'd go to Hamilton again to see you if that is where is chosen)
    Really what can you say...Oracle...talked about....GS tour...talked about...Avalon...talked about...
    possible new album.....discussed...live, cover songs etc etc.
    i guess it's a low period...tis the season, i guess we could discuss the store....great deals but need more stuff and i know i know but the shipping to Canada makes me not order. I can get a GS shirt elsewhere with free shipping to Canada. oh wait maybe i can use my points towards shipping costs, hmm not seeing anywhere about the points.....points mean nothing i guess, just the thrill of collecting them.
    anyway enough rambling....did i mention i'm good at that..
    "e"