Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 6:35 AM

That anyone could be this cruel. Warning link contains disturbing images. View at own risk. You will cry. Guaranteed.

http://www.causes.com/causes/645034-justice-for-a-special-dog

_-=~>�)
'Tis now the very witching time of night,
Let me be cruel, not unnatural:
I will speak daggers to her, but use none;
_-=~>�)
Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me.

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 6:42 AM

thanks for the warning...sorry i just can't open it, nope you can't make me. I just don't wanna know...
    what you don't know...won't hurt you.
    lalalalalala lalalalala lalalalalala
    "e"

2. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 7:44 AM

Also, if that doesn't make you sad and pissed the fuck off, you have no soul.
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

3. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 8:42 AM

i agree. i see it's something to do with a dog. so anyone who don't treat animals right, should be shot and pissed on. i still hate that football guy for dog fighting. sick people. i dont care what anyone says.
    "e"

4. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Do you want a general idea of what's in the link?
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

5. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 9:57 AM

yes, i was just just deciding do i wanna click on it? i can't look at pix, not even a glance. i'm such a wimp. i keep thinking click on it to read the end how many are helping and how it's healing....ok i'm hoping that is the end of it. ,,,, it turns out happy and he's adopted to a lovng family. i can handle that.

(ok, DG, remember i freaked at the thought of dog fighting in true blood and how i debated forever should i watch it and how i skipped a lot of it..... i don't wanna be haunted. years ago on CSI these idiots took a sweet kind bear from a zoo and got $$ from a hunter who wanted to kill a bear. i'm still haunted by that show lol. )
    be kind with the wording....
    "e"

6. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM

Basically a bunch of kids decided to combine a dogs face with firecrackers...
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

7. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 12:11 PM

are you fucking kidding me. stupid fucking kids. i hope their parents combine their kids faces with firecrackers...what the fuck is wrong with them? i am pissed.
    stupid fucking kids....go play computer games. so did the kids just get a slap? where was this? ok, i know i should just open up the link and read but i'm scared lol. And when they get older.....what's next? stupid fucking idiots.

(sorry for my cursing but that poor innocent dog)

are people donating to the animal vet bill? i guess he'll lose his sight? was he a stray? he has owners?

if there is a link straight to donate....i'll do that but i can't see the pix. i'm in a work team meeting call and i can't be crying LOL
    "e"

8. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:23 PM

If you want to visit it, this site has the gore censored. You pretty much have to sign a petition or something.

http://mountzion144.ning.com/profiles/blogs/justice-for-a-very-special-dog
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

9. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:28 PM

The dog was put down after vets were unable to reconstruct his face. I still can't wrap my head around how people can be so fucking cruel. Animals are put there for companionship, not someone's sick games.
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

10. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:29 PM

OMFG!. that poor thing. i opened it up. it's a video....nope did not press play. oh shit, a firecracker in it's mouth, sick bastards. I'm wondering if they will have to put him down. Sick sick people out there. Vucko you poor thing. He's kinda got no nose and crumpled.

DO NOT OPEN AND PLAY.....
    "e"

11. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM

I didn't play the video I couldn't.

I couldn't be a veterinarian. If I had to put an animal down, I'd be breaking down into tears afterwards, even if it wasn't my pet. I remember when I put my pet down, I lost it in the vets office.
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

12. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:33 PM

ok, i'm slow with your replies. You know, best he was put down, he's at peace now. poor thing. so innocent. I hope they catch the fuckers that did it. the poor thing....yeah i didn't see the video but i'm still shedding some tears.

Vucko...rest in peace
    "e"

13. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I'm reading your comments and i don't dare to open the video...
    Cruelty on animals is the worst think ever.I cant imagine how someone can do things like that.
    I think that if a person can't love an animal,than that person can't love someone else too.
    What is with that kids?do they have parents?
    I hope that they will be punished for that.
    Sully

14. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 1:45 PM

oh DG, i couldn't agree more. Didn't you read on the old site when i put my beloved 14 yr old down. i think a piece of me died with him. he was the best,
    my fav tattoo is his dog collar....As i take my new dog to the vet for check ups i see Dr death, the one that put the needle in him and i am taken back to that day. it was his time but ....
    i could NEVER be a vet either. bless those that are...but i couldn't do it. Just like nurses and dr's.

i hope they catch those kids, its just sad they could think to do that...what are they going to be like when they grow up?
    That poor dog, it may haunt me for some time as i'm a sheppard person, well an all round animal person but i'm sheppard owned
    i was glad that site garbled out but i already saw the front of the video. i can't imagine how he suffered and those snotty fucking kids.....arghhhh sniff sniff
    "e"

15. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I think I'm new here so didn't rear your old posts sorry.
    I have a new small unadorable dog too now :)
    I cant imagine that someone will do something to hurt him.
    I know your sorrow,the sadness when you lose someone so pure and good.
    If someone deserves our love Im sure that the animals are first on the list,they know how to love back without questions.

16. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Not this is ANY excuse but I read that they were intoxicated, so I'm thinking they weren't 'kids' but atleast old enough to drink in public.
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

17. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Fucking unacceptable.
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

18. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 2:07 AM

holy shit....drunk!! fucking unacceptable.what is wrong with them....who in their right mind would have a thought like that to put a firecracker in a dogs mouth.....weirdo's sicko's....i could go on.
    Well i extra hugged my dog last night and was telling the b'f about it, it was on my mind all night as i looked at my sheppard. pure unconditional love.
    catch the sicko's, make them pay, never let them own a pet!
    "e"

19. Re: Breaks my fucking heart...

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 4:07 AM

I'm for putting them in a maximum security prison and informing the other inmates what their crimes were, see how long they have faces. I'm sure the other inmates wouldn't tolerate torturing an innocent animal, same as they don't tolerate the beating of a woman
    _-=~>•)
    _-=~>•)

20. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 6:14 AM

very true, i really do hope they catch them and jail it should be, not a fine. I can not get over..... ok to drink and be silly but to what they did, they have real problems. wonder if any of them have an remorse?
    Today we are minus one innocent dog from the hands of sick assholes. (sad animal abuse is out there)

RIP Vucko RIP. go to the rainbow bridge......
    "e"