Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :
MIA avatar MIA

I think it's just me....again

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:52 AM

chirp chirp say my crickets.
Seems this place has gone quiet again. That's ok. I guess everyone logged on to get the precode, get tickets and disappeared????? I miss you! LOL
I think i'll try and hit 100 friends.....anyone??? anyone??? i think i need 29 more. I'm a nice gal who likes to type.
"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: I think it's just me....again

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:59 AM

for you Elly I will create false profile :) than you will have one more friend

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: I think it's just me....again

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 3:36 PM

i'm not with it LOL. if everyone only logged on for the pre-code then disappeared....i won't hit 100. That's ok, it was a thought.....
    "e"

3. Re: I think it's just me....again

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 9:37 AM

rally,its very quiet on this forum,where are the people???

4. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:51 AM

it goes through spurts......busy busy busy then.....quiet as a mouse/you can hear crickets chiring.....
    "e"

5. Re: I think it's just me....again

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM

Do you know how many active members are on this page?

6. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:44 PM

no clue....there's i think 400 pages of users, But most, imo, log on for the precode, grab tickets, wahoo and then are gone. it will pick up....Dom just announced more Avalon dates...in the US
    "e"

7. MIA avatar MIA

RE: I think it's just me....again

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 1:06 PM

20 more friends to go! thanks all,

just something to do, until someone posts and i can add my 1cent. Not 2cents cause my thoughts and opinions are mine and not everyone will agree...so they are worth a penny!
    "e"